• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by LayDHawk

1. LayDHawk

Elvarian Games discussion

another event building that I didnt get the last evolve for! how horrible Inno is with these.... nothing new and my last day with this game is saturday at the end of the tournament... not more whining, no more complaining and no more frustration with what INNO doesnt take care of... you...
  2. LayDHawk

This is hysterical

there are people leaving the game all over! if your plan (INNO) is to tick off enough people then its working! I, just about there as well, again!
  3. LayDHawk

Using Elvenarchitect Tips, Techniques and Observations

ElvenStats, elven architect within this site, is the best tool for configuring your city I use it often. for the best layout in anticipation/planning for the next chapter and the creator/creators do all of this for FREE so I've donated a couple of times. while you are in the city you want to...
  4. LayDHawk

Social media

yes yes, what you said :cool: FaceBroke is horrible
  5. LayDHawk

Tourney Rewards

still wondering to myself and now out loud why am I still playing this game in 3 cities?????????????????? BETA is still jacked up and rewards after the tourney still not fixed! WHY????? as much a I like the game this is pathetic, ridiculous and just plain unfrickinbelievable!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  6. LayDHawk

Tourney Rewards

so very annoying but nothing new from INNO ! fix one thing and then break 10 others:mad:
  7. LayDHawk

? Members Ripped Off by BAD Trades ?

Inno hasnt done anything about the players placing one star or no star trades. The Archmages in the fellowships allowing this behavior are not stopping those trades either. My personal opinion for the gougers, would be to ban them from placing or picking up such trades for a short time so we...
  8. LayDHawk

Tourney Rewards

Beta is fine for getting tourney rewards :)
  9. LayDHawk

MS EDGE works for game

if you have MS Edge you can use it to load the game on any world.... HTML5 isn't working :)
  10. LayDHawk

The Elvenar!

you can do all the ratios you like! i dont do the math! i would like to see two star fricking trades not one star and if you are going to do a cross tier trade then make it a flipping two star trade or better.... for the greedy gougers that are jacking up trades now for the last exhausting...
  11. LayDHawk

Winter Magic Event Feedback

LOL and you were thinking they actually do care? try contacting someone for help and 3 days later you are still dealing with it...
  12. LayDHawk

World Friendship Day - Tuesday July 30

thought I commented somewhere! today is not the 30th :) but it could be somewhere else I suppose.... so spelling, spelling and calendar calendar! :p:rolleyes:o_O:)
  13. LayDHawk

Why push the tournament if it's going to crash the Fellowship Adventure?

so send out another do you think we are great pop up! i wont ignore it this time:mad: spelling, spelling and spelling on your announcements :)
  14. LayDHawk

Portal Profit

not what I meant :) should have said make the building not the spells or whatever they are called
  15. LayDHawk

Portal Profit

anything that helps us move through the upper chapters faster is AWESOME! thought I was gunna die in ORCS but didnt, wish they were around then. I am hoping that we see more events with them available or, perhaps, could we maybe CRAFT them??? nudge nudge wink wink, hint hint ????:rolleyes...