• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Legilost

1. Legilost

Dragonfell Recruiting

Hiya!!! we're looking for some casual players. We don't expect much, just the usual, neighborly help a few times a week, a few tents in the tourney and a few chest in the spire. Come join us with no real pressure. Thank you for your time. :)
  2. Legilost

FA path lockdown

Thanx everyone for your replies :)
  3. Legilost

FA path lockdown

Dropping a badge is the flaw. If they would just listen we would be at the pit in no time and then its drop city
  4. Legilost

FA path lockdown

Probably been asked before but can we get a vote going to see if we can get it where either an arch mage or mage can lock a path down during an event. I know the goal is communication but good lord some people just flat out refuse. Yes I could get rid of the ones that won't listen but from what...
  5. Legilost

Relic help

Thank you
  6. Legilost

Relic help

Does the level of your main hall have anything to do with the amount of relics you can hold in it?
  7. Legilost

Upcoming events

Alrighty thanx y'all. :)
  8. Legilost

Upcoming events

Not a bitch just asking, why am I always finding out about events on other websites way before they're are even mentioned here?
  9. Legilost

Temporary Substitute Player

I would say that there could be an auto button instead that allows you to set you're productions once and repeats for a set amount of days per month.
  10. Legilost

Second archmage

Thanks everyone for the input. The problem was solved as they let the mage that asked to be arch mage have the spot and they were fast with it too. Good job support you rocked it. :)
  11. Legilost

Second archmage

That part I did not know about. I thought you couldn't get support to do that. Is it difficult?
  12. Legilost

Second archmage

So I'm sure its been asked before but don't you think there should be two arch mages for a fellowship and only because if one flakes out then the group won't lose all the fellowship perks they worked so hard for if they have to start a new fellowship?
  13. Legilost

Neighborly help - make a batch process!

Yes. Lol
  14. Legilost

Take my money

there's already enough things in this game that take patience. ;)
  15. Legilost

Take my money

Make an option in the magic academy to let me buy any evolution I want and not one randomly thrown out there, or at least a window just for them if it has to be random. You let me make all the eggs and buildings but I rarely get an evolution for them. I'm the customer. I want to give you money...