• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Legolesa

1. IRELAND RECRUITING

The Irish are looking for a few awesome players to join our family fellowship in Arendyll server. We require FS visits 3-4 times weekly min and a participation level of 2k points every 4 weeks And what we call a 10 chest Tournament week. The grass is always greener in Ireland
  2. A community based building!

Although a 1x4 or 4x1 is "less space" to some it is not always the easiest to place since we do not have the option to change directions of buildings. In my opinion only a 2x2 perfect square would be the easiest and most convenient to place and keep in the game. We often have to delete buildings...
  3. Getting tired of having Instants shoved down my throat

I actually loved the instants especially to speed up my scouting as it takes over 50 hours and this also helped open areas to complete for my relics so it benefited several quests at the same time. Collect them and use when needed by looking ahead
  4. Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

After some misunderstanding about this it was quite enjoyable and challenging. Hope to see more fellowship adventures coming up... in fact would love to see this as a bi monthly or monthly event. Weekly would be too much as we would not have time to progress our cities and build up our goods...
  5. Fellowship Adventures - Seeing your badges

I have completed several quests and earned a badge but the list does not show me as having contributed at all. If the fellowship has done a quest and a member starts later they still get the quests which have been done so it is very confusing and annoying to redo these and get no credit as...
  6. Selling an Ancient Wonder

If you sell an Ancient Wonder can you rebuild it again later since you have already opened them in the tech tree? Yes I built some early on before the new chapters and wonders were released. Since the game continues to grow we have no way of knowing what will benefit us most thru each chapter...
  7. The Tradewinds are NOT blowing!

Where abouts on the map are you? We trade like crazy where I'm at. Have at least 16 - 20 pages worth going daily and they get gone fast.