• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lelanya

1. Lelanya

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

That's right. So the last half day is Monday, the event will end in Tuesday morning.
  2. Lelanya

6 opposing squads?

Ah province fights, may they never change, lol or I will have to quit.
  3. Lelanya

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Yep I know
  4. Lelanya

Surely the Phoenix Arties will be in the next FA. I suspect many folks will be taking the 8 RRs from the Sorcerer Tome. The company is giving us their best RR offer, but of course, we're not happy either way.
  5. Lelanya

Hey folks here it is - hot off the press Rewards for FA are: Map 1 1 x 15KP AW instant 1 x Carting Library 10 x 10 minute Time Instants Map 2 2 x 20KP AW instant 1 x Tome of Sorcerer's Wisdom 15 x 30 minute Time Instant Map 3 1 Ferris Wheel Galore 1 Sorcerer's Trial Artifact 25 x 45 minute...
  6. Lelanya

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

Sorry folks the post I had here earlier, is not in the appropriate place. Please see News from Beta instead.
  7. Lelanya

Subtraction from restoration spells

Nope I am serious. The decision to abandon such a great resource as the Forums has never made any sense. I use the Announcement area a couple of times per year to create resources or information. All our guest race feedback threads are gold mines. To know that this decision came, because...
  8. Lelanya

Subtraction from restoration spells

Now the reason to close the Forums makes so much sense. Thank you both. x
  9. Lelanya

Answered Can anyone confirm

No. But the event has a couple of weeks still.
  10. Lelanya

We are having an FA on the 19th, supposedly an unmodified version G. I will share more information on the day of.
  11. Lelanya

Answered Can anyone confirm

Nope, that is Beta.
  12. Lelanya

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Well it does depend on configs, but when Support wants to award me diamonds or something, I get an email, that i can follow into the ticket system. But if it's not linked to an account, then they ask you things like what is your diamond balance, what was your last ticket about, when did you...
  13. Lelanya

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Oh my gosh you guys. The actual content of a Support ticket, which you can access through your email, or by other means like for example from the Forums here, can actually constitute a method of account verification. You know. In the event your cute 14 month old (insert relative of choice)...