• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by LEO1WOLF

1. LEO1WOLF

Are you in Elementals?

I know this is WAYYY after JMills17 needed the info, but here's how I do my web search(es): "Elvenar, divine seeds", always start with a subject (Elvenar), followed by a comma & then what it is you need info on (Divine Seeds). Or you can do a search like this "Elvenar, what buildings generate...
  2. LEO1WOLF

Dean Durcu Quest, Layout For "Vis mortis!". . .

To ALL who have replied to my post - - thank you all soooo much for your time & being so detailed in your answers. I'm hoping that your suggestions help somebody else a bit earlier on in their Quests as well! Cheers to all of you from Aurora, Colorado, U.S.A.
  3. LEO1WOLF

Some REALLY GOOD POINTS there MinMax Gamer & I can't agree more with your statement: "L1 campus and just one each of L1 faculties. Don't even want to estimate how long it is going to take"! I mentioned to another one of our Forum Compadres (above) that I can't stand having a Q on my screen for...
  4. LEO1WOLF

OH, I agree whole-heartedly Socrates28, the Elven Architect has helped me tremendously on other issues. I think I was just feeling a little beat up on this one, because I'd already sold quite a few other Buildings just to make some room for this entire BEAST we call the Campus with it's 4-Ea...
  5. LEO1WOLF

Thank you Enevhar Aldarion, but in almost of my challenges, "decline" is not an option. That button to me is kind of like the word divorce, it's all too easy to just pull the plug on something without exhausting all resources before using said option. (But I do thank you for your input just...
  6. LEO1WOLF

Thank you very kindly for this samidodamage! :) On that page under: "CAMPUS LEVEL 4" - - that's EXACTLY what I needed, because I've tried just about every combination my mind (& layout of my city) could stand. :confused::eek:o_O I just wish that when I did my research about this very subject I...
  7. LEO1WOLF

Hello WELL MET!

I feel you - - the Orc's look was so ugly as far as my city goes, I couldn't wait to get out of that Chapter for sure. Well, I guess since you hold all 3 hats as far as city planning is concerned - - at least you know just the person to get the problem solved. L.o.L.! That's a KILLER Avatar you...
  8. LEO1WOLF

Hello WELL MET!

Here's my latest post my Friends: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/dean-durcu-quest-layout-for-vis-mortis.20612/
  9. LEO1WOLF

I'm having a REAL tough time :oops: getting 4-Ea. of Necromancy, Alchemy & Arcane Faculty buildings - - to be touching the Campus. As you might already know, my Lev. 4 Campus is 10x10 squares & is very difficult to move. So it's creating a real headache :eek: in order for me to attach (4) each...
  10. LEO1WOLF

Hello WELL MET!

Sorry to hear you got hacked Pally, that really bites! :mad: I got the Blizzard Entertainment Authenticator & it's great for some peace of mind. Now, that was years ago, I'd picked it up on either Blizzard.net's "store", or perhaps it was even on E-Bay. I agree with you - - their Cinematics...
  11. LEO1WOLF

Hello WELL MET!

Thanks for the welcome Sputnik9009! Yeppers that's me, a LONG time ago. As I stated to Laochra (above), that one is from '99, it's hard to believe it's been 20 years ago that I was at our Renaissance Festival in Larkspur, CO. My hair has grown out a lot, but I'm much grayer & a bit heavier (I...
  12. LEO1WOLF

Hello WELL MET!

Thank you very kindly for your response Saphirra! When you say: "there is a nut", that nut is more like a COG ;) (i.e. - - copy 'n' paste: PIC of cogwheel in an inter-webs search). That's supposedly the international sign for settings on many tech-related platforms, app's, devices, hardware...
  13. LEO1WOLF

Hello WELL MET!

Your Avatar is wicked cool too & thank you for the warm welcome! :cool:
  14. LEO1WOLF

Hello WELL MET!

Ha-Ha, wish I could pay you to do one like my PIC in the middle of this Avatar here. Reason being, that one is from '99, it's hard to believe it's been 20 years ago that I was at our Renaissance Festival in Larkspur, CO. My hair has grown out a lot, but I'm much grayer & a bit heavier (I...
  15. LEO1WOLF

FASTEST ROUTE TO A STRONGER ARMY

WOW - - a whole WEALTH of knowledge from all of you. :) Thank you very kindly, as this helps TREMENDOUSLY! :D