• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by leoli1

1. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

I have just tried to put some KP into my cities (level 16) and it will not let me do so as any open research in that level is greyed out. It keep throwing me back to level 5 and the Cauldron. It would appear that I can't progress in research until I open the Cauldron! Great! I'm not in the...
  2. Missing talking head on left hand side of screen

Thanks free-spirit. I thought as much, but just wanted to check.
  3. Missing talking head on left hand side of screen

Could anyone tell me why the lower talking head on the left hand side of the screen has disappeared please? I clicked on it this morning and it has gone. This has happened in all four of my cities. Many thanks
  4. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

In my opinion this is an absolutely appalling event. In one of my fs over a third of the players are saying they will not play it as it is not worth the time they have to take. This is a game, after all, not a way of life. It took me visits to three of my cities playing the game before I...
  5. Why can't I switch from city to city

Some good tips there, Fayeanne. I'll try them. The bookmark one works well for me, but I'll try the others. Many thanks! :)
  6. Why can't I switch from city to city

Yes, very
  7. Why can't I switch from city to city

I have four cities and have always been able to switch from one to the other by clicking the back arrow in the top left corner which would take me back to the page with the titles of all my cities on it and then click on the one I wanted. From this afternoon I can no longer do this. I have to...
  8. What's with the change in relic tallying?

Am with Satchmo33 on this. I'm also in Chapter 15, so when does the bottom horizontal get unlocked? Please, Inno, explain in words of one syllable what the heck is going on or, even better, return it to the way it was.
  9. Unicorn Racing

Go ahead and steal Wolfsinger, that's the idea! The more fun the better! :D
  10. Unicorn Racing

Thanks for letting me know of all the unicorns out there. I'll keep my eyes peeled! With you on the side games - that would be fun!
  11. Unicorn Racing

Just a thought if you're bored and waiting for research for the next guest race. I have 4 unicorns in my city so I laid out a track in the space I had and 'raced' them every day. I used a dice to make each horse move so that it was completely random and then I posted in chat to my fellowship...
  12. Visits

Thanks for the new visits system. So much easier and quicker than trying to find all those chests! Brilliant! I love it!
  13. New Feature: Crafting announcement feedback

Not for me. Far too complicated and I spend enough time on the game anyway. I always have use for the spells, buildings and enchantments I get, so, sorry but it's a no-go for me.
  14. Sound is gone with 20180920 world update

Nothing on Ceravyn, Sinya Arda and Felyndral.
  15. 100 chat messages

Same in my cities in Sinya Arda and Felyndral