• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lille Kraake

1. Lille Kraake

Contest for Contests discussion

I live in Europe (and don't recall being asked to select a server based on where I live, but then, I have the memory of a goldfish sometimes.) Is there a separate forum for European players?
  2. Lille Kraake

Hello Hei fra Norge (Hello from Norway!)

I'm as welcome as can be? ;)
  3. Lille Kraake

Hello, thank you. I didn't expect such a large and warm reception.
  4. Lille Kraake

Thank you, I'm sure I will.
  5. Lille Kraake

Thank you. That's alright, I brought enough for the whole class.
  6. Lille Kraake

Are you saying all things JK Rowling, or were you joking?
  7. Lille Kraake

Thank you, nice to meet you too. I enjoy the game, so I'm certain I'll enjoy the forum as well.
  8. Lille Kraake

Thank you. It's an interesting language for sure.
  9. Lille Kraake

Thank you. I always share snacks.;)
  10. Lille Kraake

Songs about cars or driving

Drive - Incubus Drive - The Cars
  11. Lille Kraake

Book Recommendations

You said the longer, the better, but I actually recommend a very short one - Exegesis, by Astro Teller (a pen name, btw.) When I worked at Waldenbooks as a 20 year old, I was shelving new books and came across it. We only ever got the single copy, and I bought it. That book blew my mind. To...
  12. Lille Kraake

Other Games You Enjoy

Oh, someone will regret that I found this thread... Console Tetris Dr. Mario Terra Minecraft Dungeons PC OH Sir!, original and Hollywood Roasts editions Guild Wars 2 Diablo 2 and 3 Idle Champions Dungeon Defenders Terraria Minecraft Java edition Android Elvenar Empires and Puzzles...
  13. Lille Kraake

Why did you quit a game?

I quit Evony: Return of the king because of hostile players in the server trying to zero out my alliance members just because they could. Other games, because of the constant requirement of watching ads in order to progress in the game, the pay to play, and/or zillion pop ups in game. I don't...
  14. Lille Kraake

When did you start to feel "old"?

My daughter acting shocked when I sing along with a "brand new song" that she hasn't learned the lyrics to... Because it's a cover or sample of a song from the 70's.