• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Little Miss Pnut

1. Little Miss Pnut

Fellowship Adventure

The rewards for the FA adventure are not worth it for the amount of coin badges and time now required. Will not be playing the FA anymore
  2. Little Miss Pnut

Complete 18 Provinces for expansion?

Thanks for the information. I was doing calculations based on the amount of slots that I visual can see left in my city map because there was not enough info for me to figure out how many province slots remain for me to unlock.
  3. Little Miss Pnut

Soggy, I am still confused. The slots available on my city map are still not adding up logically for me. I have 21 slots left on my city map. As noted, I have purchased all premium expansions. There are 8 city slots left in my tech tree. And, I have 21 slots left in city my map. Therefore...
  4. Little Miss Pnut

Are you sure there is not a bug in the the amount of provinces required for an expansion slot? I seem to think there is. I have currently earned 50 province expansion slots working toward province expansion slot # 51. I got a message that 18 provinces are needed to earn province expansion slot...