• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Littlefeather

1. Can't collect Bronze Shovels

Thank you Helya! Hoping it's not too late, I will submit a ticket this morning. Edit: You did it! Many thanks Helya!
  2. Can't collect Bronze Shovels

I did that as well: following the link, logged into my city of choice, but received no credit. Which is what lead me to believe the link was broken. Barring that option, and after trying on both PC and app versions I opened a ticket around 8pm EST. Helya was helpful and was able to give me...
  3. Can't collect Bronze Shovels

Same issue for me as well. I click the link--a large, green rectangle box in my e-mail, log into my city, but received no credit. I have always waited until the last day to collect to see which city would benefit more from the free gift. However, iirc the link never took me to the game log-in...
  4. 2021 Winter Magic discussion

It doesn't appear on the main page, yet. Click on Home > Events, and Winter Magic 2021 is the third item down.