• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by LizAdelle

1. LizAdelle

Troop Production Minimized!!

Thanks, Iyapo1 - you're a genius! Brought back 1 Armory... Brought back 2nd Armory.. .
  2. LizAdelle

Yes...is that it? If so, I 'll bring at least 1 of them back!
  3. LizAdelle

Same thing in Mozilla Firefox browser...even after shutting down & restarting computer. Guess I'm not meant to fight...lol!
  4. LizAdelle

HELP!!! All 3 of my military production buildings are stuck in some miniaturization phase - producing only a few troop units in seconds (see example below) I have plenty of supplies so it's not a supply issue. Started yesterday midday, but has continued into today. Have restarted Elvenar to no...
  5. LizAdelle

Come have fun and earn rewards with a 10 chests and Gold Spire Fellowship!

I joined MMM a year ago (happy anniversary to me...2020-02-10) when my then current FS was falling apart due to the AM leaving to take care of RL. I can't believe it's been a year already! This is such a great FS. Good folks, helpful beyond belief - maybe the way RL should be. Anyway, I have had...
  6. LizAdelle

Closed | Archived Incorrect # of AW KPs shown when helping Fellows' AWs

Game version: __ v1.106.2-(43f54eb) (2020-06-11 09:35) Game world: __Arendyll Browser + version: __Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) Flash Player version: __using HTML5 Client instead Operating System: __Windows 10 version 2004 Screen resolution: __1680x1050 (recommended) Account name: __LizAdelle Humans...
  7. LizAdelle

Tournament Notifications

I did the same - log out/log back in - but I DID get the same annoying popup. I closed original browser (Chrome) & opened Firefox. Logged in - same popup problem. This was on US1 server. Tried other world (US5 server) - same issue.
  8. LizAdelle

Tournament Notifications

Thank you, DiamondBack13. I thought maybe it was just me. It seems to be based on clicking on...anything! Not a specific time - I've let mine sit for a few minutes after dismissing the popup, and it stays gone...until I click on something else. Very annoying.
  9. LizAdelle

Closed | Archived Trader has no trades

Just read the release notes for 1.97....lol - shoulda done that first! My .02 worth - it's only a fair trade if both parties think it is! And the 4:1 was a lot easier to figure than a 1.5:1
  10. LizAdelle

Closed | Archived Trader has no trades

Same here. Tough to accept trades for the challenge when there are none. :-( Also trade values are all screwed up. Cross-tier trades are not coming up in 4:1 ratios or 16:1 like they used to. Wassup?
  11. LizAdelle

[16560] Chat box not working?

When chat box DOES work (like currently), the /who and /w function does not work. :-(
  12. LizAdelle

Suggestion: FS Adventures

It would be extremely helpful if the display of our Adventure Items included the FS counts as well. After the # shown for the individual player, place a forward slash followed by the count o that item for the FS. For example: instead of just Golden Bracelet: 2 it would...
  13. LizAdelle

A Charming Tree

Apparently with the "upgrade" of the Inventory area from "Spells" & "Buildings" to "Enchantments" & "Summonings" something got lost. I completed the Quest in 2 of my worlds (in one I am in Ch 5, in the other Ch 6). The little number "1" showed there was something in "Summonings" - I assumed it...
  14. LizAdelle

3 level zoom out

Ctrl and either the plus (+) or minus (-) key zooms also...
  15. LizAdelle

Trader Goods Purchase did not complete

Will do.