• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lonristyn

1. Lonristyn

Relatively New Player Seeking FS

Nevermind! :) I tried it again with just 'Landsaard' out of sheer persistence and stubbornness and I have found your FS. I just sent an application. Thanks again!
  2. Lonristyn

I do participate in tournaments on a weekly basis... How did you know that? :oops: Also, sounds like your FS is exactly what I am looking for. I am Steel boosted but I have been evening out my basic good productions due to the lone-wolf game play. But I figure I will gradually expand and focus...
  3. Lonristyn

Hey there. Just started this game a month ago and fell in love with it. So much that I ended up sticking around long enough to develop into a tier 3 province within a short time frame. Despite the lone-wolf success, I am looking for an active FS, whether casual or semi-casual, so long as the...