• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lord Foul the Usurper

1. Lord Foul the Usurper

Feed your chickens!

A new event is starting - those Ashen Phoenixes May make the difference in whether you can you fully evolve your new building!
  2. Lord Foul the Usurper

Independent Players

Bump :-)
  3. Lord Foul the Usurper

Temporary for FA

Free Trade Zone looking for temporary members for the FA.
  4. Lord Foul the Usurper

Independent Players

The Free Trade Zone exists to provide a home to players wanting to trade and to get neighborly help without activity requirements. All trading is good! Same tier trades / Cross tier trades / zero to three stars - all good. (The Archmage finds great pleasure in facilitating trades for others.)...
  5. Lord Foul the Usurper

TIRED OF THE TRADITIONAL FS ?

Merge with Free Trade Zone?
  6. Lord Foul the Usurper

Snaggs cave

Didn’t want to join an existing fs with a compatible play style?
  7. Lord Foul the Usurper

Pinion Pine - 24 Spots Open - Felyndral

Why not just join an existing, understaffed fellowship with a play style you like?
  8. Lord Foul the Usurper

Free Trade Zone (8/25 strong)

The Free Trade Zone exists to provide a home to players wanting to trade and to get neighborly help without activity requirements. All trading is good! Same tier trades / Cross tier trades / zero to three stars - all good. (The Archmage finds great pleasure in facilitating trades for others.)...
  9. Lord Foul the Usurper

The Fire Clan

FS name? Play style?
  10. Lord Foul the Usurper

JusticeSQ - Recruiting

Like the style! Hope you find more like you!
  11. Lord Foul the Usurper

Anyone seeking a merge of sorts? (Found one)

5 of 6, with the sixth being on long term medical sabbatical. Free Trade Zone is all about everyone doing their own thing - no rules or requirements. We usually knock out 4 chests in the tournament, and climbs to the 50 diamond mark in the spire. We have a few talkers in the chat, and one that...
  12. Lord Foul the Usurper

Anyone seeking a merge of sorts? (Found one)

Free Trade Zone No rule, no reqs Participate as you see fit Active AM
  13. Lord Foul the Usurper

AW Reward chest hunters

I enjoy it - especially while I’m waiting for something else to finish cooking. Kinda mindless, really. though I have found that I get annoyed when reward chests get wasted because the person gets tired of waiting for someone to grab the rewards so they just finish it themselves. Got to where...
  14. Lord Foul the Usurper

AW Reward chest hunters

Sorry, changed the title to be more specific. When I’m using a computer, checking out random people’s AWs isn’t hard, but Im on my phone most of the time.
  15. Lord Foul the Usurper

AW Reward chest hunters

Do you spend time visiting cities just to see if they have reward chests you could profit from?