• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lord Gero

1. Bad changes...

Bad changes in game play. Useless rewards. Ploys to make gaining rank more difficult. Support staff that NEVER admits the game owners do anything wrong. Bugs don't exist. Player opinions don't matter. That is who you are, Elvenar. 1. Changing relic tournaments so that they are no longer for the...
  2. Some Spire Of Eternity battles are not winnable. . .?

I have noticed that sometimes, one of the Battles in Spire of Eternity will be unwinnable no matter what the strength difference is, even if it is heavily in your favor and the warriors you are using are NOT the ones that the enemy forces are strong against. When this happens there is NO point...
  3. Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire ???

So that the he ... ll ? Where are the Crystal Lighthouse and Marital Sanctuary? I had built the Great Bell Spire and Sanctuary a long time ago and upgraded to a high level. Now I noticed these other two Ancient Wonders and can't find them. Then I see them listed in conjunction with the Great...