• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lord of Waste

1. Feedback Ads Feedback thread

The ads in Hobby Room only run if you agree to watch them, although I havent gotten it to work on my pc yet
  2. US Server Down?

Well seems to be back now;)
  3. US Server Down?

Is anyone else having an issue with the US server loading on PC?
  4. Closed | Contact Support City Expansion

I havent had a problem till now but this is bs, I completed the research for a city expansion but I cant use it
  5. Closed | Contact Support City Expansion

It is definitelty a glitch
  6. Closed | Contact Support City Expansion

I have more than enough coins
  7. Closed | Contact Support City Expansion

I completed a city expansion but I cant use it
  8. Production times

Why cant a manufactory have 6 different times like workshops?
  9. City movement

I understand what you are saying but I would have to get members from way outside My circle.
  10. City movement

I guess I should have thought about it earlier and not took the tips for granted about not building non boosted good manufactories and use the trader
  11. One Word Reply Game

Cat
  12. City movement

Harandar
  13. City movement

I know this is an old topic and I havent been playing as long as most of you but the move wasnt all that great even though I didnt really know anyone before it happened. What it did was make it impossible to trade for certain items. Very rarely or ever is anyone trading for one certain good...
  14. Hello Hello Everyone

Welcome and have fun playing
  15. Fellowship Progression Feature

Thanks Dave I finally figured that out so single player Fellowships shouldn't bank on using perks