• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lord Syer

1. Ancient Wonder Improvement Idea

I agree, we must not be playing the same game, :). From what I read in other players' posts, my fs members thoughts, and my own experiences, it seems that most players agree that space is the most difficult commodity to obtain in the game (unless you're spending diamonds). There haven't been any...
  2. Ancient Wonder Improvement Idea

I understand your point of view, but I believe that the challenge of how to best use space will never disappear, nor will moving the AWs to the peripheral nerf the game's challenges. It is clear that in future chapters, we will run out of space on the existing game map. Does the game simply end...
  3. Ancient Wonder Improvement Idea

Over the years as an AM, I've heard many players complain that they wish they had enough room to build all the AWs. I've also heard many express the wish that the perimeter of their city could look more magnificent with the addition of each AW they build--not just those early few. As more...