• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by LordVorKon

1. LordVorKon

One last gripe...cross tier trades

Entirely irrelevant? Trader fees a city pays are based on what that city has discovered. False.
  2. LordVorKon

A) Yes they're a neighbor B) Even if they weren't, my level 31 BTG says 0% trader fees C) It's absolutely nonsense.
  3. LordVorKon

I wish it was just cross-tier. I have five pages just in standard goods of nonsense like this: Similar behavior in sentient goods, although different accounts. I really wish it was not against forum rules to call out these people by name, because IMO this behavior deserves public shaming.
  4. LordVorKon

Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Prosperity works like this: Each settlement building consumes a certain amount of Prosperity (in much the same way that regular buildings consume culture and/or population). If you look in the Dragon Tower on the Portal tab, you will see a line "Settlement Production". If you mouse over (or...
  5. LordVorKon

Well, you're not wrong. But it doesn't have a progress tracker, so ... (When I did that quest, I believe I sold a level-1 workshop.)
  6. LordVorKon

I have seen the same thing now. At 834 Prosperity, I should be getting 139%, but I'm actually only getting 138%. Which, as small as that is, it's going to obligate me to run several extra productions per research. (Or I could build another workshop, even if I can't connect it right now...)
  7. LordVorKon

Yes, as best I can determine that is exactly correct.
  8. LordVorKon

Two things: 1) Your calculations do not appear to take a Blooming Trader Guild into consideration. 2) Rounding: The Portal percentage calculated should be rounded down, but the additional products made should be individually rounded up. (That is, the bonus production from Prosperity/Portal...
  9. LordVorKon

Update v1.152

I don't think that's correct.
  10. LordVorKon

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Win, probably not. Buy, most likely. Eventually.
  11. LordVorKon

Teleport AW?

I think the complication is more that they have to make the builder aware of what you have in inventory. This is probably the same reason why we're not allowed to teleport (other) buildings that are limited to a specific number of instances. Another option (that only works for AWs...
  12. LordVorKon

update v1.149

Yeah, I think it could be that only the most recent previous notification has been replaced and the rest will be allowed to fall off when they reach the 5-day max age. My most recent 24 hours is about 10 pages. The previous 24 hours is 3 pages, and before that 1.
  13. LordVorKon

The Buried City

263 tablets was good for Silver League on Khel. I am... surprised.
  14. LordVorKon

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Ultimate Matter. You get it by selling your level four Fortress.
  15. LordVorKon

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Wow. Just.... wow.