• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Lyllia

1. Lyllia

Pet Peeves About Elvenar

Agree that there are too many FA. Too much of a good thing. The way the game interacts between pages. So there is no way to see notifications on the world map or any other pages but home. Also, to go to the trader from the world map I have to go home first. Then the trader. Then back to the...
  2. Lyllia

Fixing Commands - /Who /Whisper

Thank you Shimmerfly. I have now changed my settings. During game play are the mages and arch mages able to use the /who function currently? Can they (any members of my FS) monitor my game play time?
  3. Lyllia

Fixing Commands - /Who /Whisper

Since I was never aware of these features then I do not miss them. That also means that I wasn't aware that anyone knew when I was playing or not (except the server). When I play or how often should be private. As long as I uphold my commitment to my FS. I'm not sure I comprehend the concept of...
  4. Lyllia

Hello My name is Lyllia

I'm glad to be a part of the forums. There are so many different strategies on how to play Elvenar. Hoping to learn and think about new approaches to game play. Nice to be here Lyllia