• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by LyndaKayY

1. LyndaKayY

One Word Reply Game

Winter
  2. LyndaKayY

Harmonic Oasis recruiting for Active Tournament & Spire Players

Are you looking for an up and coming fellowship. Check us out. Harmonic Oasis. Apply or contact LyndaKayY or Jimok. Our motto is "Let's have some Fun! "
  3. LyndaKayY

Harmonic Oasis We are looking for Active Tournament and Spire lovers with a strong sense of teamwork. We are a strong team player oriented 15+ chest fellowship. We get the Spire Gold every week. We are ranked 13 and we score in the top 20 of tournaments winners and Harmonic Oasis scores in the...
  4. LyndaKayY

Harmonic Oasis recruiting for a Spire & Tournament lover

Harmonic Oasis We are looking for active tournament lovers and Spire lovers with a strong sense of teamwork who are well-established with a score of at least 750,000. preferred boosts planks, silk & dust all others will be considered. We are a strong team oriented 13+ chest fellowship...
  5. LyndaKayY

Seeking fellowship

Harmonic Oasis is a friendly solid 10+ chest Fellowship with excellent teamwork. We hit the Gold in the Spire once or twice a month. We are looking for a Friendly team player who is well established and an active Tournament and Spire player. Boosts of planks, silk & dust are preferred. We have...
  6. LyndaKayY

Tranquillity Players is seeking a Strong Tournament and Spire Player

Tranquillity Players is seeking a mature player who loves the Spire & Tourney! Must have steel boost. Join this friendly family first team oriented group today. Contact: Archmage - slikkdogg or mages Analystasia or LyndaKayY
  7. LyndaKayY

Haven't received rewards from steel tournament yet.

None in Winyandor yet!
  8. LyndaKayY

Joining a Fellowship

If you have an opening he can apply under the fellowship icon under the tab aspirants and then you would accept the application. Or you can invite him also using the fellowship icon, it will ask if you want to invite player if he is not in a fellowship. Then he has to accept the invitation...
  9. LyndaKayY

Tranquillity Players is seeking a mature player who loves the Spire & Tourney! Must have steel boosts. Join this friendly family first team oriented group today. Contact: Archmage - slikkdogg or mages Analystasia or LyndaKayY
  10. LyndaKayY

Harmonic♥Oasis recruiting for Active Tournament Players

Harmonic Oasis We are looking for Active Tournament lovers with a strong sense of teamwork. Preferred boosts of steel, silk & gems all others will be considered. We are a strong team oriented 10 chest fellowship. We are ranked 21 and we score in the top 20 in the tournaments. Harmonic Oasis...
  11. LyndaKayY

Tranquillity Players We are a strong 10 chest FS with excellent teamwork. We always get 10 chest. We really Love Tourney play. We are a friendly Elite group of some of the Best Players in Elvenar! We are seeking a like-minded player with a strong sense of teamwork to join our...
  12. LyndaKayY

Harmonic Oasis We are looking for active tournament lovers and Spire lovers with a strong sense of teamwork who are well-established with a score of at least 750,000. Preferred boosts planks, silk & dust all others will be considered. We are a strong team oriented 10+ chest fellowship...
  13. LyndaKayY

Harmonic♥Oasis is Looking for Tournament Lovers with strong sense of Teamwork

Harmonic ♥ Oasis We are looking for Active Tournament Lovers with a strong sense of Teamwork. Boosts: Marble/Silk/Gems preferred All boosts will be considered. We have been getting 10 chests for the last 15 weeks in a row. We go for a “Push Week” every other week but our team is so...
  14. LyndaKayY

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Yes this looks great! Thank you ever so much! Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, busy busy. I will try and upload everything soon.
  15. LyndaKayY

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

:) Hi Sir Squirrel, I have seen your work & I Love it. I am new to the Forum but not to Elvenar. I just posted a thread and just plugged a picture I liked in as my Avatar. But after seeing your work I was wondering if you could make me an Avatar and Signature. Not sure how you go about...