• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Mac388M

1. Discussion Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I doubt you actually want to know what I think of this event, but here goes. This...thing...has taken the fun out of the Autumn event and made it a burdensome chore for anybody who's even trying to participate. I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish, but this random quest scheme is...
  2. looking for new fellowship (arendyll)

We are a fellowship that provides friendship, fair trading, and exchange of knowledge and ideas! If you are looking to learn and grow, or have knowledge to share, this is the fellowship for you! We only ask the following five items: 1. That you visit all fellowship member 3-4 times per week...
  3. Delete

Winyandor, us2 Hi! :-) Greetings from the leaky PuffinRaft somewhere on an ocean or very large lake in Winyandor…we’re not sure which, but since we can’t swim and we’re lost anyway, it doesn’t really matter. This is NOT a traditional FS. We’re a trading club and we don’t like rules. This means...
  4. Somewhat Laid back Fellowship Looking To Merge.

We're looking for members.:) I'm not looking for a different FS. Good luck, though.