• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Maeryn

1. Upgrade 8 workshops to level 8

Inno most likely has the workshop quest being 8 to compensate for not being able to craft and not having spire til chapter 5 where you'll be getting supply instants instead of PP spells. Also, the two early supply giving wonders don't come until chapter 4.
  2. stream errors and general performance 4.22

I'm having issues too.
  3. The FA is unwell

I don't think having a lockout to join a fellowship prior to the start of the fellowship adventure is a good idea. Your eliminating a small portion of the player base that inno wants to keep that is the new players by having a lockout.
  4. Gain Spell Fragments

On the new tech there are some story quests beginning sometime in chapter 3 that rewards spell fragments
  5. how do you

To add to what @Henroo mentioned about teleporting. The new tech tree if your brand new that's what you are on has story quests beginning in chapter 2 that reward teleport spells and will require you to use a few of them too.
  6. Realm of the Phoenix

What does mean for you since you already completed it?
  7. Realm of the Phoenix

Especially, once everyone uses up there event currency today and only have the 35 dailies to spend.
  8. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I think the unclaimed multiple tier ones gave the goods as the reward.
  9. Gift of Ashni

The first set of 5 troops seen when doing encounters of anytime is the barracks. The dryad is from the training grounds which will be on the second screen( there's an arrow). You can also tap on your barracks and look at the army camp tap to view all 3 tiers of troops.
  10. Starting a racing city!

Will they tell us the username for we can all watch the sprint. My biggest city started at the end of May its in halfings now awaiting the arrival of the FA.
  11. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

@Lelanya the problem was they decided to announce late Friday their time about their bad bug fix. When the only people around were their customer support which I found out to be volunteers, could reiterate the announcement. It was handled very badly by the people in charge.
  12. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

They made a bit of a diamond problem when they allowed everyone to have more than one city in two ways. First, by allowing the cities below I think it is chapter 3 be deleted after around a month of no logging with one or two requirements no diamond spending nor diamond purchasing in any other...
  13. Spell Fragments in the Spire

It's a bigger let down than getting a pp spell
  14. Synergy of ancient wonders

I was wondering my Archdale over on beta made a general comment or questions about which wonders help alleviate the difficulty in battles do to leveling wonders. Made me wonder if there wonders worked similar to RoC with just letting you place all of them down
  15. Synergy of ancient wonders

So none of them help boost another wonder, they just work together.