• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by maeter75

1. maeter75

Valentine Floats Stats, shall I remove it from my city??

I dont know how I missed that one. Looks like a level 10 Valentine Float does not really increase much in terms of mana and seeds, guess this AW might be the one I teleport to storage. 4x4 +9,350...
  2. maeter75

Valentine Floats Stats, shall I remove it from my city??

I now have a lot of Event buildings now in my city, some are several chapters behind so I am thinking of removing some of them. Anyone have the final status on the Valentine Float? I looked at Elvenar Architect and it can't be correct as my float is several chapters below their listed and has...
  3. maeter75

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

I did one only all all the upper tiers, I used the Orange Manufacturing spell and some time boosts when I needed it. I found when I had 2 of each I was running out of items to feed it and was making non boosted base goods which resulted in a huge waste of space in my city. I do have the simia so...
  4. maeter75

Cities who cater / convince instead of battle

Super interesting, again and some good data points on catering. I recently started to do the wholesaler strategy of buying a lot from the wholesaler, via boost using combos such as watchtower, blooming, lighthouse and been buying a lot more goods. That being said I now cater a lot more of the...
  5. maeter75

Cities who cater / convince instead of battle

Fascinating thread, was having similar discussions about which wonders I was going to build. I recently built the P Tower and upgraded my Blooming Trader as going more into the Wholesaler strategy.
  6. maeter75

Best Ancient Wonders?

Loving this thread, all good thoughts and thinking and what to ponder especially as ones works on more AW's, it got me thinking. My level 30 Golden Abyss, currently provides 182,000 people My current housing is ~34K a house in 24 squares or 1400 people a square, these are all Magical Residences...
  7. maeter75

Best Ancient Wonders?

Hmm very interesting, I have not seen that formula where is that located? I do know the "costs" go up per AW level and expansion (diamond ones less I think). That being said..... I recently fast build 1 AW and upgraded 2 wonders. Added at least 20 AW levels the last 2 weeks and honestly I...
  8. maeter75

Ancient Wonders?

Add my info to this old thread. My Level 30 Golden Abyss AW gives me 189K population and 16.5 Million coins every 3 hours. Can beat that in a 3 by 3 space Recently went for the prosperity Tower, after all my other AWs had reached high levels and I am finding it very useful even though its not...
  9. maeter75

Best Ancient Wonders?

Older thread for sure but Golden Abyss is unreal at higher levels probably the best Ancient Wonder per Square At 3 by 3 with a total of 9 squares the level 30 golden Abyss in my city has 189K population and 16.5 Million coins every 3 hours
  10. maeter75

What Next Ancient Wonder Should I build

I wanted to say thank for for everyone advice, its some serious great information and really got me thinking about possibility. Such as the Super Wholesale strategy and using the Prosperity tower. Orc wise, i have great luck with nests from the crafter so I lay those down between chapters for...
  11. maeter75

Wow lots of great suggestions, power at my house keeps going out due to a winter storm I apoloigze for not replying back quickly. Have to look up Pyramid and Wholesale strategy
  12. maeter75

All of them are level 30/31 except lighthouse, I stopped at lvl 21 with it.
  13. maeter75

I am at the point of looking into what next AW to Build and I am at a total loss as to which next one. I am in the top 100, play the spire (to top most weeks) and tournament. I thought about the Hero Forge but so rarely use heavy seems more a penalty leveling it up. Almost all of the AW below...
  14. maeter75

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

I like the season way more then the repeating quests. The daily and weekly chest go along with my daily task so not much extra work for sure. Bonus chests look interesting
  15. maeter75

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

yes, If I remember I had to look up what the quest lines wanted me to make and I did have to upgrade some of my factories in order to make it.