• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Q.R.

1. Q.R.

Daily long time player seeking new FS

what world do you play in ?
  2. Q.R.

looking for Fellowship in fely

Looking for a 10 chest, check me out and if Interested message me. Magic t
  3. Q.R.

looking for 10 chest fellowship

Hi looking for 10 chest fs My Boosts are Planks ,Scrolls, and dust, try to visit every day ,dont cross trade send me a message if interested. Magicturn
  4. Q.R.

Peaceful Haven has 4 unexpected openings

I am interested but i barely meet your requirements and my city is tech locked right now
  5. Q.R.

Adventurer Needed! Join us for high ranking rewards.

are you still looking consider me Magicturn
  6. Q.R.

looking for active fellowship (arendyll)

no problem
  7. Q.R.

Hi i am magicturn. I am currently looking for a new fellowship . My boosts are planks scrolls and dust, i like to play in the tourneys and all other aspects of the game . my score is about 140k and just moved into woodelves,i like to visit and play almost everyday.
  8. Q.R.

so sorry put in the wrong section.
  9. Q.R.

Hi i am Magicturn looking for a active fellowship, that likes to play the tourney's and all other aspects of the game . I dont chat much but like to play everyday if i can.My boosts are planks,scrolls and dust,and i like to make visits aleast every other day.
  10. Q.R.

looking for new fellowship (arendyll)

looking for new home, my score is about 139k, my boosts are planks,scrolls and dust, i am currently in chapter 9 and tourney ave is about 1400
  11. Q.R.

new fellowship (arendyll)

found a home and thank you for your offer
  12. Q.R.

new fellowship (arendyll)

found a home
  13. Q.R.

new fellowship (winyandor)

looking for active group that likes to play the game ,my boosted goods are steel -crystal and elixer like to play every day if interested message me (winyandor only)
  14. Q.R.

looking for active fellowship (khelonaar)

Play almost every day looking for group that works together,I like the challenges and am boosted in steel,scrolls and dust and maxed on scrolls and dust ,
  15. Q.R.

looking for active fellowship

found a fs