• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MaloogaLooga

1. brown bear

yes they stack
  2. Waiting patiently for the Phoenix artifact conversion...

For those opposed to spending diamonds for a reset, just disconnect MA from roads and wait until the desired time and reconnect.
  3. Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

Maybe these fixed variables will shake something loose A-World 8 / 17 / 165 / 25 / 645 / 66 => 454 / 202 W-World 8 / 17 / 165 / 24 / 603 / 66 => 429 / 191 F-World 8 / 17 / 165 / 24 / 657 / 66 => 422 / 188 K-World 8 / 17 / 165 / 26 / 603 / 66 => 447 / 199 E-World 8 / 17 / 165 /...
  4. Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

15 / 35 / 457 / 178 / 2811 / 137 => 3467 / 1540 [2020-03-30]
  5. Out of Curiosity...What is this?

Here's the area in question next to the fishing spot event building. They removed the fisherman and his pole, but left the line and the ice hole for some reason.
  6. Does anyone understand Training Speed

I don't know how they came up with this, but training speed works out to be the number of troops that are trained in 12 minutes.
  7. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Strike 2 ;)
  8. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Are you sure you don't mean 100 million? A billion would be an average of 333 million planks, steel, and marble, and would take about 27 years of non-stop 3 hour productions with your 4 T1 factories. If you actually have a billion, I'd like some tips on how to increase production.
  9. Fellowship Adventures

Oh yeah, my bad thx
  10. Fellowship Adventures

It also says that the chest prizes are phoenix artifacts (probably copied and pasted) when in fact they are bear artifacts.
  11. The Shivering Tale of Dr. Freakenspleen Feedback

I looked at your city and Freakenspleen has denser pop than all of your chapter 14 event hybrids, of which you have many. Not sure how this qualifies it as useless, but to each his/her own.
  12. The bile that burns, leaving behind the taste of brimstone and ashes

If portal profits applied to currently placed portals how would the game know what to do if you had more than one portal in place (or all 10 for that matter). I think making it based on what chapter you are in is the only way it can work unfortunately.
  13. Goat Rocks Plus Ancient Grounds

A level 16 training grounds combined with the dragon abbey make a great aesthetic combo. They look like one big building while also providing a very efficient end cap to a street.
  14. The bile that burns, leaving behind the taste of brimstone and ashes

It would take you about 70 days to get 700 diamonds from 2 wells
  15. Maze of Dark Matter and SS upgrade Questions

As far as I understand it, SS upgrades don't really make the tourney harder, if at all. They just increase the number of troops you lose and increase catering costs. A player with a SS of 2000 will lose twice the troops as a player with a SS of 1000 in identical battles. And catering costs...