• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Marilyn*43

1. Marilyn*43

Orcs after Elementals chapter

.. uuuuggghhhh.... but, good to know.. I need more buildings from the Magic academy..
  2. Marilyn*43

Orcs after Elementals chapter

I have the biggest concern ever. Are orcs needed after the Elementals chapter or can you just put that race behind you. There are so many buildings that I have that produce orcs and space is scarce. Should I keep them out or place them in storage. Mana and seeds are a growing problem to keep...
  3. Marilyn*43

Mana and Seeds in later chapters

Are orcs needed after the Elementals chapter??
  4. Marilyn*43

Poaching of players should be banned

Tried that already only to have them all pull out with their Archmage after they all recouped and gained a higher level.. left me and few of my teammates hanging. Sucks when people have their own agenda
  5. Marilyn*43

Exactly. Some people do it for spite..
  6. Marilyn*43

I suppose.. but, they could've said something. I try to help everyone feel comfortable and have an open discussion about whatever is happening. Family, vacation or even stuck on a level. Hope you are able to overcome whatever RL is throwing at you right now. So you can continue playing the game...
  7. Marilyn*43

I hear you.. that's basically the reason I now only have 15 players to the 25 I had a year ago. But, gotta keep pushing forward with a smile
  8. Marilyn*43

It was the first thing that came to my mind..
  9. Marilyn*43

Yes, exactly.. some of my teammates get constant emails and it becomes annoying. Thank you
  10. Marilyn*43

That is s reality that sucks in it's own right.. I'm just trying to be fair. I'm trying to do what is right. There are high score players that don't want to join a fellowship because of the drama and some make a 1 person fellowship as well. What can I do. I just try to to give my team the...
  11. Marilyn*43

We try our best to joke about it as well. But some do get sad when others leave. I'm not asking anything from the players. Everyone has their goals in the game. I'm asking those that run other fellowships to be respectful of the fact that the player is in a fellowship. Let the player wonder...
  12. Marilyn*43

He knew what he was getting into in the first place..lol.. We try our best to lift our newer players and make sure they build a bond to make it comfortable for them when an event comes and the other players get aggressive in obtaining the top score. But, you can't force everyone to give it 100%...
  13. Marilyn*43

Lol. This was a very tempting thing. Trust me. But, I can't tear up a bond in a fellowship where others have a family base orientation just because an Archmage lost their mind. This would break my heart. I've seen players sad because one was offered a spot in another Fellowship and not the...
  14. Marilyn*43

I'm not trying to get the communication banned.. I'm trying to say that if a player wishes to move to another Fellowship then let it be the players choice. Every fellowship has a spot to give their spill on how great their fellowship is so that players want to join. Do it there. Kill it. Make...
  15. Marilyn*43

This I understand and have seen many players come and go but, like you said the player was looking to join a fellowship that they felt was a better fit for them.. I'm not for keeping players I'm for respect the fact that a player is in a fellowship. Leave them alone and advertise as much grander...