• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Marvelous1

1. Mobile version issues

Looks like they need to back out whatever change they made in a hurry.
  2. Mobile version issues

I am suddenly unable to log in from my iPhone & my galaxy tablet. Life is fine on my pc. Is this what you are referring to in your post?
  3. The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

Lordy, I hope so, SoggyShorts! Thanks for the info!
  4. The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

I've finished all of the quests & cashed in my tickets but am still short of the final building by 123 units of goo. Can anyone explain why? I will still accrue daily points & the random pickups but it will be difficult to get to 400 this way. Is this a glitch or did I spend unwisely? I did take...
  5. Llanfair may be the perfect fit for you!

Just the FS name alone tempts me to start a city on Khel... ;)
  6. Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

The biggest pro for me is that I am able to easily switch between 3 different devices on 3 different platforms: iPhone Galaxy tablet Windows PC All devices sync up perfectly in terms of assets & goods manufacturing. The cons of the mobile game versions have been covered extensively by previous...