• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Master Hexbin

1. Master Hexbin

Fellowship Adventure

OK folks i am not sure who said it but to anyone else that thinks each FA's use the same badge list they are wrong!!!!!!! Also the next FA is some time this month. i have 2 useful urls first is the main page the second is a spreadsheet of the badges needed for all 3 paths on all 3 levels...
  2. Master Hexbin

use of instants give from helping another with thier AW wonder

Thank you very much for the help i now understand!! I will give one comment as a new user i was alittle hurt i couldn't use any on me yet because i don't have shards to make a AW YET!!11! lol OH WELL
  3. Master Hexbin

Fellowship Adventure

Thank you both for the information i will be sure to watch for the fun thanks guys
  4. Master Hexbin

use of instants give from helping another with thier AW wonder

this was so i could post a picture of my issue. i don't knowwhat to research is my main question see picture bellow thanks.
  5. Master Hexbin

Fellowship Adventure

that sounds more like the right answer. but maybe i ask the question poorly what does FA designate as hmmmm off to wiki lol
  6. Master Hexbin

Fellowship Adventure

i willing to bet some one could point me to another thread answering this but when does the next FA start?
  7. Master Hexbin

training question how to know if all your troops

i said what i meant wrong what i was talking about was the number of men in each troop does that change auto when you level up your armory's
  8. Master Hexbin

Fellowship Adventure

thank you for the correction and i hope i didn't cause anyone to give up there quest lol i have removed that from the original post don't want anyone confused
  9. Master Hexbin

yes i guess i ask a dumb question now that i have played the game i have learned that as long as you keep making the troops you just get a larger # of them. But now i have new question when you level up your armory or your training base do all the troops you had made auto level up with that upgrade?
  10. Master Hexbin

Fellowship Adventure

The main 2 reasons for the paths is first to give one choice for cities that can't make the endowments yet. second reason is for the better groups you can complete 1 or 2 or 3 paths so when you get to the end you get all 3 chest. the paths them self's have no prizes. I learned today that you can...
  11. Master Hexbin

hello i am new here and i wonder if the game tells you when all your troops are train for each level so i don't waste my resources?