• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MasterRose2

1. Neighborly Help - Graphic Effect

Click on the bottom left corner of the help you are giving. This helps them float out of your way.
  2. Time Instants in Crafting

I'm sure that I'm not the first to suggest this, but, it would be nice to be able to use time instants, not just diamonds, to shuffle the crafting choices in the Magic Academy. I'm not giving up my diamonds on gamble...
  3. Top 5 FS seeking member!

Position filled, but feel free to contact us for future reference! Thanks, MR2
  4. Top 5 FS seeking member!

the garden will have one opening this week, due to a player retirement. Highly Active, and currently ranked #5. Give our in-game page/description a look, and contact us if interested...Thanks, MR2
  5. ElvenStats

Anyone else having trouble with ElvenStats? I've tried for two days, but no luck...
  6. Oak leaf Clan has one opening!

Position Filled, Thanks!
  7. Oak leaf Clan has one opening!

We have a 1000 point tourney minimum. Strong, supportive, experienced FS, and an "all help, no drama" atmosphere! Check us out! Cheers!
  8. the garden needs 1 member. (Top 10 FS)

Position Filled!
  9. the garden needs 1 member. (Top 10 FS)

Would you be interested in joining a 10 chest, super-active, highly-knowledgeable, supportive FS? The garden has one opening...It won't last long. We are a top 10 FS, with Top Tier players. We are looking for highly active players. Daily, if possible... We have a 1000 point tourney minimum, but...
  10. Donating or investing in other peoples AW appears to be impossible from the mobile spp. I dont see anything to click on, above or near his NP

So many players play on mobile only. Allowing them to swap KP would improve AW upgrades throughout the game! Definitely a game changer (pun intended)!
  11. Generic Evolve Artifacts

Agreed!
  12. Top 10 FS recruiting

We have filled the position. Thanks for the views and inquiries!
  13. Axe Barbarian In tournaments

I let my Bulwark produce them only. Free sacrifice for winning easier battles.
  14. Top 10 FS recruiting

the garden is looking for a high level player (300k preferred, but over 250k would be considered). 10 chests every week, 1000 pt minimum for all, but the real goal is 1600... We need 1 awesome player... Check us out!
  15. Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Very Cool... Thank You!