• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Matthias4433

1. The ashen Phoenix questions

a few questions , can i used a normal phoenix evolve to upgrade it ? 2. How many extra points does it give? mine is at level 1 and im pretty sure it does nothing
  2. 7-19-7-22 tournament difficulty raised dramatically, im not sure what you guys did , but i did a poll on my entire guild , DIFFICUTLTY CHANGES

i got 25 extra health from MM 31 percent from not , a Archer booster 50 percent and a health booster 25 booster 50 percent from my fire bird , and the difficulty is insane, my entire guild can see it , im not sure what you guys did, but you upped the diff , its clear as day , you didnt announce...
  3. Battle Difficulty and Squad size upgrade questions

Does Squad size upgrade always make tougher fights less challenging ??? and part 2 what determines difficulty, is it chapter? provinces done, areas scouted ??? squad size upgrade part only:- lets say tent 14 is challenging and i get 2 more squad upgrade sizes does that mean it becomes less...
  4. The ashen Phoenix , how does it work at level 1 with 1% bonus

can someone explain to this me , if you truly understand it , getting 40 points from a event quest for example plus 1 percent is still 0 , or is accumulative after a 100 points you get 1 point, if someone could explain it to me , it would be appreciated
  5. A new game idea

as do i brother i have alot as well , im not advocating for them to be taken away but bring them back for new players to at least get the chance to have 2 or 3
  6. A new game idea

im a wordsmith in person , not so much on the computer if you can polish it up and make it better please do
  7. A new game idea

8. ideas

so about the moonstone librarys, many people have multiple and good for them , im one of them who took advantage of that back in the day , but its unfair for newer people , i mean at least put it out again so ppl can have at least 2 this is just my opinion, and i think many should agree with me...
  9. A new game idea

so about the moonstone librarys, many people have multiple and good for them , im one of them who took advantage of that back in the day , but its unfair for newer people , i mean at least put it out again so ppl can have at least 2 this is just my opinion, and i think many should agree with me...
  10. Game worlds - Arendyll - Kingdom of Noble Knights

were looking for active players who love the game, , first level of spire is required for level 4 and to medium players if you can , We do very well in the tournaments but it is a team effort , were pretty wacky group, we came in 43 in the recent FA, Basically were just lookin for players...
  11. A new type of special event building

thanks
  12. A new type of special event building

my second building would be a 1/1 building evolving not powerful all but useful each evolve would give a bonus like 2 or 3 percent , like 3 to gold , 3 supplies, 3 speed of troops , 3 troop capacity , 3good production, 3 percent health 3 percent damage, 3 to population and 3 to culture...
  13. A new type of special event building

I have a suggestion for you , for event buildings , dont get me their wrong their cool but kinda of the same , why not create a unique special event building unique with evolves. Like one that gives pet food, teleport building, slip of clarity and a green CC Catalyst and spell fragments , it...