• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Mauvina

1. New FS members

Oh my goodness - I know I love spreadsheets but that sounds like a lot of work for a game! lol The unavailable option sounds good though.
  2. New FS members

I see your points! Perhaps at least some way to mark those that have already been invited?
  3. New FS members

Finding new members is becoming tiresome - lots of inactive players out there and it is difficult to sort out those who don't want a FS and those who are just not playing. Particularly difficult to remember who has already been invited before! Tried opening the FS without invitation in...
  4. Openings in Scooby Village

We have a couple of openings for players who enjoy participating in tournaments and spire but don't need pressure. Monthly tournament push and trades/FS help. Look for us in the game and message me if there is no space! :) Mauvina
  5. Scooby Village - No stress!

We are looking for active members who like to participate without feeling too pressured. Friendly bunch who are happy to help with trades/advice. Once a month tournament effort (10 chests success). Spire/adventures please help out if you can. Please contact Mauvina.