• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Maz Mellor

1. Maz Mellor

Elves can't fight

I also prefer Golems to Mortars by a large margin. But the Sorceresses were rendered more or less useless by the battle redesign (which I do remember... not so fondly). I'm using Blossom Mages a lot now that I've got them upgraded to lvl 2, but it still feels like they die awfully easy. :(
  2. Maz Mellor

Inaccurate population requirements

Hmm. Yes, I do, and I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to ask someone who doesn't have an Abyss, to test the hypothesis!
  3. Maz Mellor

Missing sound and music

This.
  4. Maz Mellor

Inaccurate population requirements

Game version: v1.63.2-(0a9430d4e) (2018-09-20 11:24) Game world: Arendyll (US1) Browser + version: Chrome v69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: OSX El Capitan (v10.11.6) Account name: Maz Mellor Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Current...
  5. Maz Mellor

Sound is gone with 20180920 world update

Just chiming in with the same complaint (Aren + Win). I haven't had the music on since about 20 min. after I started playing the game, but I do miss the sound effects!
  6. Maz Mellor

[Spoiler] Valentine's Day Event Quests List

Thanks, @Lord Draconian!
  7. Maz Mellor

Your chance to vote on how you feel about Fellowship Adventures!

I'm just going to chime in here, because, well, every voice makes the choir louder, right? My fellowship has taken part in all 3 Adventures so far, and finished in the top 30 each time. We all agreed that this one left a LOT to be desired, for the following reasons: The KP instants were nice...
  8. Maz Mellor

Invisible Armies

I have been encountering invisible troops again lately after not seeing them (HAHA) for quite some time. This is in both Arendyll and Winyandor. Reloading solves the problem... but is annoying!
  9. Maz Mellor

WARNING - Inno has CHANGED the Flourishing Nut Cave

Um... wow. That's really annoying. I hardly even know how to craft that e-mail to my fellowship. EDIT: And by "annoying," I mean "incompetent." EDIT 2: But now one of my fellows in Winyandor says his Nut Cave just gives culture and doesn't require a street connection...?!
  10. Maz Mellor

Seeking New Fellowship

I definitely recommend notshy, and also applaud his honesty. ;) I hope someone great snaps him up ASAP! Or maybe @Calenmir already has....
  11. Maz Mellor

WARNING - Inno has CHANGED the Flourishing Nut Cave

Man, that is really annoying. I'd been hoping to get a FNC, just because of its convenient size/shape. Don't think I'll bother now. Unleashed Unit Upgrades, here we come! Thanks for the update, though, @TomatoeHu.
  12. Maz Mellor

Recruitment Prospects

Yay! Double yay! Here's one more, FWiW (possibly not much, since he has no event buildings): JABELL 1 - planks/scrolls/dust - score 5315
  13. Maz Mellor

Recruitment Prospects

Couple more, if anybody's watching. I'm guessing @taggathias is, at least, b/c Pavie Andel is no longer a free agent!! :p Anyway, these are applicants to Myştique who don't have what we're looking for right now (and didn't read the description very carefully, obvs): WinterCharlie -...
  14. Maz Mellor

Recruitment Prospects

Been a while since anybody posted here, but I've got a few suggestions for you all. These are neighbors of mine, all active, all growing (and all still producing non-boosted - sorry!). Have at 'em! ;) Boltar King of the Elves - marble/crystal/gems - score 5473 - may need some guidance re...