• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Meggi

1. Meggi

Inno Forces Cauldron

Hi guys, I know it stinks to go back and do the research, but Cauldron helps, depending what you want help with, I have increased the strength of my military and 20 precent do make a difference, just saying
  2. Meggi

Twilight phoenix - the first poison pill in Elvenar...

Hello everyone, so first, I have to thank INNO for finally fixing the great disadvantage for the advanced players. I have 4 TP, and I use them all, I finish the tourney in 12 hours now, ( no need for extra pet food)and my army does not get "killed" anymore. To be clear, it just offsets the...
  3. Meggi

Tournament Changes

Don't buy any diamonds, Protest in your city header...No tourney play above 5000 (thats a max, no minimum at all, it can be zero if you wish). Every single player has right to decide for them selves...This is not against or for any kind of FS.We are taking a stand because we don't believe that...
  4. Meggi

Tournament Changes

Hi fellow Elvenar players! You all might have noticed our fellowship’s name has changed from Phoenix Power to Phoenix Power Protesting. You might have also noticed a number of other fellowships also boasting the “Protesting” at the end of their fellowship’s name. I’m sure you’re wondering...
  5. Meggi

Tournament Changes

No I've never tried it, just thought they would do it...silly me;) should know better...
  6. Meggi

Tournament Changes

This is what has me stewing all night, the genius in Woodelves chapter , who does not even understand what the endgame chapeters players have to deal with, gets to make decision about the tourney...And speaking of data....we have now 21 weeks of data, 9 in beta 12 in live worlds...and more than...
  7. Meggi

Factor tournament difficulty in Ranking Points Awarded

even though the ranking points would be attractive, I still don't want to slaughter my army, just because some genius in Woodelves chapter has decided he knows the best how this game should be run..Made it easy for him self, well no worries , he will get to later chapters as well..
  8. Meggi

Tournament Changes

Does this help?
  9. Meggi

Tournament Changes

And just so we are are clear, All of the Minimax calculations are 99.8% correct with INNO difficulty of tourney.
  10. Meggi

Tournament Changes

@Crazy Wizard, next time you accidentally sell of your AW, send a message to support, they might be able to help you before you have to rebuild it. Folks, I do not mind tourney being harder if anyone should explain to me why should we build up our city if progressing is having negative impact on...
  11. Meggi

Tournament Changes

Ibison, with new tourney, where you have used to get all of the KP's, rune shreds , relics, that you needed to support your advanced city, you can't do that anymore.It might not look that important to you know, but the game forces you not to advance your city because it is not sustainable in...
  12. Meggi

Tournament Changes

So apparently 32 pages of us complaining and discussing the new tourney have done nothing so far.Apparently there are not enough of "facts only" contributions on the "other thread" that the Nightguest has created for us to prove the points .I am sorry to bother you all, and I know we have been...
  13. Meggi

Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

Hi Nightguest, here are some screen shots for you, it might help... that is province 24 level 5, auto, losses are horrendous ....and that's me manually fighting on province 29 level 5, even so, my wardens got killed... here are the prices for catering: who in a world wants to cater that?
  14. Meggi

Tournament Changes

Hi guys, Can I please ask you not to attack each other, simply because that's not productive.I most certainly don't have nothing against smaller players have easier times with tourneys, more power to them.Lets be gracious, if at all possible with how we talk to each other.The questions should be...
  15. Meggi

Tournament Changes

Lol Soggy, very funny:)