• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MenolyDragonmist

1. Why has my ranking dropped by 25%?

No Thrones in my city
  2. Why has my ranking dropped by 25%?

My city has completed the last chapter and long ago had the max land without spending diamonds. Prior to the last update the ranking vaired between 148 and 152. After the update the ranking has fallen several times and is now 195. Why did my city lose about 25% of its ranking? I have no army to...
  3. It worked for StarTrek

Menoly
  4. Troop Decay?

I do not battle. My city is chapter 21, my barracks is level 5 (space!). The only other military building I have is an Armoury (orcs). For a long time, I had an evolving building that gave Frog Prince II (do not remember which). I had so many Frogs that the Army Camp window showed >999. When I...
  5. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

I submitted a ticket for the quest to upgrade the barracks. The response was that they cannot complete or circumvent any quests. My level 5 barracks will stay level 5 and I am stuck in the quest tree. Upgrading the armory was required for several previous chapters. I am not sure how you...
  6. Feedback Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Cannot complete chapter quest line because it requires that you upgrade your barracks. My city has no army, my barracks is level 5. The quest to upgrade barracks does not allow you to skip that quest. As much as I enjoy Elvenar, my choices are to not complete the chapter quest line or to stop...
  7. Penalizing Noncombatant Players

Being a trading city rather than military outpost is a conscious choice made years ago when I began playing Elvenar. The option to play this way is one of the things that drew me to the game. There were great videos that highlighted being able to play Elvenar without an army. My city is about to...
  8. Inventory search on browser version

Being able to search the inventory would be a fantastic addition! Seems like a rather basic function.
  9. Notifications window tabs

LOVE the new neighborhood! It is so much more active than before the move! Having so many neighbors visit exasperates the problem of trades dropping neighbors off the list. The browser version forces you to wait for cities to load, so not being able to quickly visit from the Notifications window...
  10. Messaging Addition for PC (edited)

YES YES YES!! In the mail windows, you can visit or message the last sender, just adding an Ancient Wonder option (like there is in the chat window) would be a great enhancement! This would remove the need to go from the KP mail thread to the Fellowship page to the AW windows then back to the KP...
  11. Inventory tab for event-artifacts, rather than being in "Instants"

A separate tab for artifacts is a fantastic idea! They are currently just pages to scroll through, particularly when you have artifacts for buildings that are already fully evolved.
  12. Notifications window tabs

If the Notification window had separate tabs for neighborly help visits and trades, it would be easier to help those neighbors who have helped you. It would also be easier to track trades without the need to go back and forth between the tabbed Trader window and the Notification window.
  13. Let us organize our building inventory

This is a FANTASTIC idea! The fact that you cannot search or filter is incredibly frustrating! Even a few sort options would be helpful!
  14. Trade Goods Imbalances

Certain trade goods seem to be more than a bit out of balance, at least on Winyandor. Silk used to be the one I noticed the most with both neighbors and fellowship members placing trades asking for silk that can be posted for days without being filled. Fellowship members who produce silk take...
  15. Scouts traveling by sailing ship - SLOW

That explains it! Sort of like Mutiny on the Bounty, then the scouts who go to rescue the scouts who went native see what a great life it is and they go native too. So you've got to send more scouts. Think you got me on exploring, I have started the Dwarf chapter and am only 15 provinces short...