• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by mephalia39

1. mephalia39

New active player

Awesome. :)
  2. mephalia39

New active player

Hi Ramtide. The fs Im in does take and help new players. We do have openings.We have people ranging from over 100k in score to 4kish. Most of our people have learned and grown together. You do need a fs with a variety of player levels. We have active traders in the fs, which helps in early...
  3. mephalia39

Silky Kingdom

You can look me up in game and message me there too. I use the same name
  4. mephalia39

Silky Kingdom Recruiting

We are looking for you new members. If you have questions about the game, we can help. We don't do pushes, so don't have to worry about making minimum points. We do participate in all the usual activities and are active players. Real life is more important, but this is a nice escape. :) We could...
  5. mephalia39

Silky Kingdom

sounds great. Looks like you joined another while I was at work. If you change your mind let me know. We are set on click to join for now, to avoid problems like that.
  6. mephalia39

Seeking low key FS

Feel free to check out silky kingdom as well :)
  7. mephalia39

Silky Kingdom

Our fs is recruiting. We do tourneys fa's, help each other out with visits and trades... but do not require minimum points in tourneys. This is a game. RL is more important. We also can offer advice on how to play, building etc. Many of us play on more than 1 world. We do not however, want to be...
  8. mephalia39

Discussion Winter Magic Event Feedback

Stayed up all night using up all my timers etc. Opened 11 boxes.. no winter star. Going to sleep. Only have 2 ribbons left, but what do you want to bet, the next one would have been reshuffle lol, because somehow I avoided that as well and I usually get it. Rip :(
  9. mephalia39

Discussion Winter Magic Event Feedback

Disappointed in the event. Thought there would be some nicer buildings and more things to help with pop/culture. Very hard to get ribbons and when there is something you actually would like.... woof out pops the reshuffle when you are finally close. By then your ribbons are gone and you have...
  10. mephalia39

Game maintenance notice?

Never mind. I got back in. Hope it keeps working.
  11. mephalia39

Game maintenance notice?

Is it by chance down now? I logged out to change servers, now I cant log back in.