• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by merlinucsd

1. Add history or presets

Any why haven't they put that "same for all" button on manufacturies? I would love the option to default this to selected too...
  2. Add history or presets

Yes, the fights where I want to mix units from different tabs is the worst case. Especially if you put a unit in the wrong place forcing to delete all units back to the unit to replace and fill again. The ability to move units around in the selection area would help in the case you make a mistake.
  3. Auto select the next tournament province/fight

Great point, I am playing in the browser and my idea to improve that. Centering on the next province would be a good first step so you don't have to go through the tournament tabs. Entering the next province would be even better so you don't have to load the world map and then click the...
  4. Auto select the next tournament province/fight

When you finish a tournament province, it would be nice if the game automatically sent you to the next available tournament province (if you are 5, move to 6 next) instead of leaving you in the world map. This could save the time of having to select the tournament button, going through the...
  5. Add history or presets

When fighting (especially in tournaments), every time you fight you have to go through all the 3 unit tabs and select 5 units to use. It would be nice if there was a side bar or some way to select a fighting team with one click. This could save a ton of time when fighting dozens of tournament...