• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Merrymellen

1. Seeking Fellowship Adventurers and Experienced Tournament Players to Teach and Preach

Help me reach others who will help our long-term fellowship learn tactics and techniques. Find us at Harmony Trading.
  2. Seeking Player (or 2 or 3) in Chapter 9 or higher

Harmony Trading Co in Sinya Arda Seeking some higher level players to fill in gaps. Some of our long-timers have wound up in situations where they cannot play as often or no longer have access to computers - and I am out-distancing my fellows. We are moderately active, aim for 4 chests, and...
  3. Harmony Trading Company Needs Learned Mages

Laid back and unusually kind fellowship with a few seasoned players seeking KNOWLEDGEABLE active players with a desire to share their experience and take the lead in FA and Tournaments - help us learn and grow.
  4. HARMONY TRADING COMPANY

We have 2 or 3 spots to fill with active players - we have lost some great ones to real life. Check out our front page and see if we will be a good match!
  5. I'M TRYING TO CHANGE THE NAME I CHOSE WHEN I WAS DRUNK ON A DARE

You must have been able to change your name. I could not find you!
  6. Steel/Crystal/Elixir Score 6610 3rd City Seeking Active Fellowship

I'd like to find a more active fellowship; I am growing too slowly. This is not my first city. I do play AT LEAST 4 times per week - more often 7.