• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by mikeledo

1. mikeledo

What buildings do I need for fighting the Spire

Yes and it combines with UUU and your AW
  2. mikeledo

NOT Enough soap & shrooms for everyone

I would day the issue is not a shortage but an overproduction of bismuth.
  3. mikeledo

Discussion Update 1.113 Discussions

Dead Puppies aren't much fun
  4. mikeledo

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I just want to change things up. New path design? What if the requirements for each step of the way are random and hidden from view. There would be no way to know the easy path or what was needed ahead of time. Every FS would a different FA but they could all be within a narrow band of...
  5. mikeledo

They are slightly distorted because I wanted to eliminate the names of the owners.
  6. mikeledo

What is wrong with rewarding those that want to excel in the FA?
  7. mikeledo

8. mikeledo

Discussion Update 1.113 Discussions

I have created a puppy farm to slaughter dogs.
  9. mikeledo

brown bear

I have 2 but have not done that. Since they stack with the Timewarp, I would assume they do.
  10. mikeledo

I noticed a couple of people have avatars that are not available to me. I have all the AWs in both elf and human. Is this something one can get by going to level 35 on an AW or something? Did I miss the announcement?
  11. mikeledo

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

I managed to get 9 artifacts in all my cities last event. Looks like I may end up with 8. I didn't spend any money or diamonds.
  12. mikeledo

New Game Features Tweaks after seeing newest game update

Hover instead of clicking. I am not that lazy yet. Maybe next year.
  13. mikeledo

Other Autumn Zodiac: Daily Exclusive prize insufficient, unworthy

We all agree it sucks. INNO will change it only when we folks stop spending diamonds on the event to get two moon bears.
  14. mikeledo

The information so far is accurate but I have yet to find out how to effectively utilize it. Oh. We need a lot of sentient goods. Gosh didn't see that coming.
  15. mikeledo

New Game Features Donate/Transfer Stored Buildings/Items

We need something else to make it easier for push accounts.