• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Mirai

1. Mirai

Recruiting *Dragon Lairs* has one opening

Welcome to *Dragon Lairs* we are looking for two\\\ make that one! active player - please contact our archmage, 43211234 Dragon Lairs is an Active, fun-filled and inviting Fellowship enjoying the long adventurous journey of Elvenar. Your active participation ensures your own growth and growth...
  2. Mirai

There should be one +5 Trophy Goglets in Tournaments and/or

I think this is a fabulous idea!
  3. Mirai

Black out

Yes, I have that from time to time on my ipad as well; I just exit the game, see how full my cache is and offload things (I probably need a memory stick for offloading all these photos), reboot the iPad, make sure the game is running its most current version, and dive back in and things are fine.
  4. Mirai

Feeding Ashen Phoenix

Fire sky is no joke, Lelanya and all seeing orange skies - I wish you good N-95 masks, and furnace filters taped together wiith a box fan blowing out - look up Corsi-Rosenthal boxes - for clearing the air at home. Living in California where fire season has gone from a few weeks in the fall to...
  5. Mirai

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I just meant the difference between the start time posted when the clock went up and the start time at 12 hours before start which suddenly became 13 hours before start, and noted with lifted eyebrow as I changed the timer I had set (and went to bed for a splendid nap and got up at my Pacific...
  6. Mirai

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Huh. Anyone else notice that the start time has been pushed back an hour, on the timer? Now looking like start time will be 3am Pacific/4am Mtn/5 am Central/6am Eastern in the US.
  7. Mirai

Problem with the Cauldron?

Cauldron : she has not yet come back from her walk, and we *do* miss her: those little bonuses are growing charming
  8. Mirai

In all good lives and fellowships, change happens.

If you're interested in joining a cheerful fellowship, the Moonbeam Syndicate is looking for good folks - and is currently moving towards a more relaxed play style. Apply to Sharlee or SerenityFayre! The Moonbeams have also done well with integrating in a smaller group, and are happy to bring...
  9. Mirai

Poaching of players should be banned

Being arch of a team of about 18 folks, we're always recruiting, because in real life there's going to be a little churn - last January we were smaller and took in all of a smaller fellowship, one of whom, bounced because it was "too busy" (at the start of the January FA), and a couple of whom...
  10. Mirai

No Workshops and Fresh Supplies

AJ, I am but an egg in re your wealth of time in game and experience, I'm going to come over to elvenstats and peep at your city. How many provinces do you have scouted on that there World Map ?
  11. Mirai

Elegy Written in an (Forum) Graveyard

I disagree with the move: poetry is art. That was a ham-handed mistake. IF you need it to be graphics only SAY SO. Ugh.
  12. Mirai

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Jinx for Six
  13. Mirai

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Five!
  14. Mirai

Show which chapter fellowship members are in on fellowship tab

I agree, Flashfyre – for me, having the (it's already anonymous) information easily visible would make it easier for fellowship members to help one another: "congrats on your new chapter, one of the places you can get tips and tricks and info is from our members who are also there or have done...
  15. Mirai

Show which chapter fellowship members are in on fellowship tab

It's already readily available public information, the request is to see it in-game easily.