• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MischiefMakerMe

1. MischiefMakerMe

Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Not sure what you are saying on this. Inno games put/allowed the ads on my city and linked it to this game. Enno should be the one making sure what they put in their game is safe for us to open.
  2. MischiefMakerMe

Well... I opened an ad from the builder. First run gave me 15 min. increase seed production. Seconded run sent off an alert and my computer went bonkers. It said it detected a security risk and then it totally blocked me from doing anything. It said somethings in the line of " We have...
  3. MischiefMakerMe

I'm going to have to remember BOVINE DROPPINGS. Imagine telling someone "You are full of BOVINE DROPPINGS" and the look on their face. Priceless.
  4. MischiefMakerMe

Dangerous Territory

ADS... I opened my city to have a post saying I have something landed in my city. I opened it and it went to a McDonalds add. What the heck.... I don't come here to see ads. I come here to play and have fun. Escape the real world for about 5 min. NO>>>>You can not escape the real world.. It...
  5. MischiefMakerMe

2021 Misty Forest discussion

This event was horrible. I have played it pretty consistent and yet have only received ONE Dailey prize building. The small prizes are not what I really want. I dont need KP... I dont need troops .... I dont want the grand prize that I will never get to level 10. I just wanted to be able...
  6. MischiefMakerMe

Next fellowship adventure

A sure way to know when a FA is going to happen is for my fellowship to plan its 10 chest push. It seems to happen almost every time. :)
  7. MischiefMakerMe

200% diamond bonus...

My only purchases have been diamonds at 100%. I usually get it 2 -3 offers per year. I assumed everyone got it and had shared with my fellowship. It got some people mad because they have been playing longer than me (2 yrs) and have never gotten it. Out of the 5-6 X I have seen the offer, I...
  8. MischiefMakerMe

Abandoned cities

I haven't played one of my cities in two year and it is still there. I actually had some fun using the roads to spell out fun stuff. "Gone Fishing". "No one home". "Go away". "What?" and "For Sale" I would have thought it would have been deleted. but it still is there.
  9. MischiefMakerMe

Manufactoring Challenge

Oooo running back to my city to build a shanty town so I can get this going. EDIT... Darn... My builders are busy upgrading residences. Will build my shanty town once the home construction is complete.
  10. MischiefMakerMe

An unsarcastic "Thank You" to Inno

I have seen it multiple times and have bought ONLY during those times. It was a game saver for me after being stuck and not able to grow for over a month. Got me a few expansions and a few magic residences. From my experience it happens about every 6-8 months. I have been playing about 2.5...
  11. MischiefMakerMe

Enar's Embassy

I build the Enar's embassy so I could get Mana each time I scout. It also give ruin shards on a regular basis. My ruin shards are full so I cant use the one it currently produced (I hate excessive shards). It wont let me discard this shard so I can move on. Anyone know how to get dump this...
  12. MischiefMakerMe

FS Adventures

Yes..a count down clock would be fantastic. We need to know when this will end so we can make choices that effect our game. PLEASE ADD A COUNT DOWN CLOCK>>>>
  13. MischiefMakerMe

Avitar

It is time to give us some new choices for Avatar's. New Faces. New cultures. The current ones have been there for a long time. Maybe add new ones at different levels. In one of my cities, there were 4 in my fellowship with the same Avatar as me. Made it confusing at times.
  14. MischiefMakerMe

Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

wow. unimpressed with most of these. HATE the Codex thing. Ugly. Missed the first item (fire tower) that is cool. Love my burning egg @ 1000 culture and only a 3x3 space.
  15. MischiefMakerMe

Planks, scrolls and soon Magic dust!

I am an active player who is looking to switch Fellowships. I am looking for an active Fellowship that visits at least 4 X or more a week. I am ALMOST a daily visitor. I place only fair trades. Like to participate in the chat area and share ideas. Currently I am in the middle of the 3rd...