• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Moho

1. Moho

Discussion Lucky Little Fin

Here's a Chef&Sommelier wine glass manufactured in France: The key to success in this game is a blend of skill, perseverance, and luck - and even this magical amalgam is often not enough. My third city fell significantly behind (by 50 or so). That's where I used my email currency. And my...
  2. Moho

Discussion Lucky Little Fin

Arendyll:
  3. Moho

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

For a Chapter 6 fighter or caterer, or especially both (as I am), the Dwarven Citadel building set looks like a must-have. :)
  4. Moho

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I like the event set and I can't wait to obtain several Solar Training Grounds too.
  5. Moho

Be Carefull

6. Moho

Blueprints

7. Moho

Blueprints

8. Moho

Todays Happy Canada Day Sale

When this offer popped up, I had been saving diamonds for some time. My goal was to save enough to acquire expansions for one (or some, or all) of my three cities. I had aroud 14,400 diamonds at that time. The Triumph of the Tides is an efficient and versatile building. I knew I had to take...
  9. Moho

Something you learned today

Maybe I've seen this before, but it is today that I really planted it into my brain: most visible matter is plasma. Of course I know the four states of matter: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. When I learned this in school, I was thinking something like: "Ooh, plasma - how exotic. It must be...
  10. Moho

Complete Elvenar Recipe Contest!

Congratulations to all the winners!
  11. Moho

Better use of space