• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Moho

1. Moho

Too Much KP Purchase

2. Moho

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

[MOD EDIT] picture removed
  3. Moho

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

The event has started.
  4. Moho

Parking city before guest races

Yes, that's my style too. But I use my Brown Bear too. I may do it less in the future due to the rising costs of Pet Food but my Camp is almost full.
  5. Moho

Feedback Version 1.181

They may have killed many more, in fact, including the goose that laid golden eggs. Elvenar has just become so hard for cities in low chapters due to the difficulty of using the MA that I expect the number of new players quitting the game will skyrocket.
  6. Moho

I have a lot of them, most of which have been earned during events. I use some Grounds of the Orc Stragegist buildings crafted in the MA. I no longer use Vallorian Valors because my Triumph of the Tides buildings and now Aqua Splendor Sets (i.e. Sirens' Ballets) are more productive. The...
  7. Moho

My parked cities are in Chapter 6. Now that the FA is over, the shanty towns have been replaced by troops producing buildings, especially the types of units that I can't train in the Barracks or Training Grounds. The dent in this picture is the space reserved for the next event main building.
  8. Moho

Feedback Aqua Splendor

As I explained here, my intention was to replace the Snow Owls Set with a version of the Aqua Splendor set in two of my cities. I wanted to focus on the production of troops and the available space was 5x6, so I decided on the following configuration: I run parked cities, so the fact that I...
  9. Moho

Feedback Version 1.181

True.
  10. Moho

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Oh, now I get it.
  11. Moho

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Speaking of sprinting, I wouldn't mind if the FA were an hour long. Whoever gets the farthest wins. (My assistants can think out the details.)
  12. Moho

How to get ghosts for level 3 in FA?

Yes. Active players or Archmages visit the Forum and find out when the next FA is supposed to start. With approximation of course. In the week the FA should start, players do not rush to complete the Spire and/or Tournament. Instead, they plan these activities so that they will successully...
  13. Moho

Feedback Version 1.181

I agree. And I'm sure they're aware of all the negative consequences but probably they're supposed to choose between offering a "slightly" unfriendlier game or no game at all.