• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Mookz

1. Newbie Help in Chapter 2

At the beginning of Chapter 2 you can research advanced workshops and all of the advanced goods. I am boosted in steel so I did the research for advance steel production. Do I need to research advanced production in goods I am not boosted in? This brings me to another question - - do I have...
  2. Fighting.

There is a decline option - - I just have never declined a quest before. This one just seems out of my league since all of my provinces are hard or very hard with big squads
  3. Newbie Province Help Needed!!

I just made level 2 and I have completed the Advance Scouts in the research area. ALL of the provinces on my world map are listed as Very Hard. I think I am about 3 provinces away from my city. What do I have to do to lower the difficulty of the provinces? And I am assuming that I need to...
  4. Fighting.

I am currently working on this quest too! The quest is that I have to fight and win 5 encounters to continue the city quest. I am only a level 2 (barely) and all of the available provinces are "very hard" - - no way I can win in a fight with only sword dancers and archers!!