• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by MoonliteAngel

1. MoonliteAngel

Midnight angels has an open spot!

Midnight Angels is looking for a new addition to the family and fellowship to call home! Must have a score of over 50K, very active, likes to help out and chat, posts fair trades regularly and enjoys participating in tournaments & adventures. Please check us out and email Ridley the Bold or Curl...
  2. MoonliteAngel

Midnight Angels has an open spot!

Midnight Angels is looking for 1 CRYSTAL boosted player who is looking for a new family and fellowship to call home! Must have a score of over 50K, very active, likes to help out and chat, posts fair trades regularly and enjoys participating in tournaments & adventures. Please check us out and...
  3. MoonliteAngel

Blue Elders seeking 4 new members!

Blue Elders of Elcysandir is looking for 4 experienced players with crystal boost! Score must be at least 8,000, a daily player and growing daily. We are a helpful and fun group who love to play Elvenar! Please apply if you are interested or email Alfie 68. Hope to hear form you soon
  4. MoonliteAngel

New but active

Midnight Angels is a fellowship for new players. Myself and the mages are seasoned players here to help you learn and grow. We are mostly active getting ready to replace a couple of inactives. Please apply if interested.
  5. MoonliteAngel

Looking for a new Fellowship

Midnight Angels is a fellowship for new players, myself and the mages are seasoned players there to help others learn the game. We are mostly active, getting ready to replace a couple of inactives. Please apply if interested.
  6. MoonliteAngel

Closed

Closed
  7. MoonliteAngel

Closed

Blue Elders of Elcysandir is looking for another experienced player with either marble, planks, crystal, silk or gems. Score does not matter as long as you are a daily player and growing daily. We are ranked 10 and slowly chipping away to #9. Please apply if you are interested
  8. MoonliteAngel

Blue Elders Fellowship seeking new member

We are still looking for a new member, please contact the archmage or myself if interested.
  9. MoonliteAngel

Blue Elders Fellowship seeking new member

Looking for experienced players with dust, crystal and planks boosts. One or all :) Email Alfie 68 if you're interested. Thanks
  10. MoonliteAngel

Midnight Angels Seeking new members

A fellowship for noobies. We need steel, silk and elixir boosts. If you do not know what that means I will be happy to explain. Just apply or email me in Felyndral and we will discuss it. Look forward to meeting you!