• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Mothardes

1. Mothardes

Play is getting repetitive

Hi JerseyMeeko76, I agree with you! It's now just a game to me, so I set my factories and workshops to daily production and go do something else. Like watch television or play Diablo 3 or Witcher 2 or "real life" stuff. I still participate in the Spire, Tournaments, FA, chats and messaging, but...
  2. Mothardes

Autumn Zodiac 2021 Quests (Daily Quest #21)

How is Daily Quest #21 supposed to read??? On elvengems.com it reads: "Solve 8 Tournaments, Collect 20 Vision Vapor OR Scout 1 Province." My concern is that this quest won't unlock until Sunday after the tournament closes on Saturday. Someone please help me! ;)
  3. Mothardes

Recharge Enchantment Suggestion

I suggest that the Elvenar Game Team create a Recharge Enchantment that would recharge the wishing wells and other buildings that are time sensitive. The recharge time could be 25 additional days or whatever the Team desires. It can be acquired from the spire of eternity or crafted in the magic...