• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Mrietha

1. It worked for StarTrek

Mrietha PLEASE!
  2. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

You can play the FA without destroying your city ... However I do disagree with @Smooper. Completing Levels 1 and 2 is doable for small Fellowships or Fellowships with lots of small cities, but Stage 3 is HARD!!!!.
  3. Fellowship Adventures

@lyapo, I like your circles. It makes it very clear where we should look! Thank you.
  4. Fellowship Adventures

I have forgotten if/when a city is able to particiate in the FA. Does chapter matter (as for the Tournament and Spire) or just so they have joined the Fellowship before the start of the FA?
  5. Feedback Aqua Splendor

Surprise! One more daily bonus!
  6. Silver level

I've managed to finish with 261 points and 3 seahorse food left. I didn't think I would make it. I also have all the event buildings and some of the extra ones as well. (Thanks to the 73 hoop I'm in Sinya Arda and should finish in Bronze. I had not thought about @MaidenFair's point about...
  7. Silver level

I am picking the cheapest per hoop worth with a chart similar to @Dew Spinner that show's the per hoop value of each choice. So in your example of 30 (1), 58 (2), 73 (3) I would pick 73.
  8. Silver level

OK, what am I doing wrong? I haven't hit 260 points for several events. And I won't this time either. I should make 240, which is good for me. I solve all quests. Have Ashen Phoenix Pickup at least 12 to 18 "gifts" a day. Open my 100 pt email. I usually get several bonus points for rewards...
  9. Consortium of Fellowships as a Concept

I'm going to prolong what looks like a contentious discussion. What is a Consortium? It has popped up in several discussions.
  10. Silver level

Yes, I'm going for the lowest hoops of each set. But I still don't know if I'll make it to 260.
  11. Answered Relics for Boosts

Got it. It just seems so many more relics than I remember having. But Ishouldn't complain about a good thing.
  12. Answered Relics for Boosts

I'm sorry if I got the screen shot too big. Any suggestions on making and attaching screenshots is welcome.
  13. Answered Relics for Boosts

This is what I see in my Main Hall
  14. Best Basic Goods Evolvable building?

I just crafted one (fire phoenix) in the Magic Academy. Though I am not sure if I want to put her out since I do very little fighting. I had had one from when they were introduced. But I used my artifacts on the Aureate phoenix. I disenchanted my original fire because it was from such a low chapter
  15. Answered Relics for Boosts

I am in Amumi. I needed to check how many relics I have, because I have been making a lot of catalysts lately. When went to my Main Hall, it seemed like the amount of relics needed has jumped dramatically, Unfortunately I have no idea how many I had needed the last time I looked. My steel is now...