• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Mrteddybear

1. Training units

Thanks! Just upgraded barracks.
  2. Training units

Why does it take so long to train in barracks (level 3) Archer takes 1 hour
  3. Increase population

Going to try your model now.
  4. Increase population

Thanks! OK
  5. Increase population

I placed those expansions. I was clueless. I didn't know they were just sitting there waiting for me to do something.
  6. Increase population

Thank you! Should I lose the Marble Manufacturer? Which 2 expansions are you referring too? Hope I'm not being too much of a pain but I feel much better now thanks to helpful forum members.
  7. Increase population

You have been so helpful! Thanks once again. I sold the Red Panda. Thinking about building the magic academy. Will it be useful at my level? Trying to read as much as I can but still a bit...well more than a bit dizzy. I do have the Reasearch expansion in my inventory. for gold and the premium...
  8. Increase population

Wow!!! Thanks a bunch!!!! I think I followed your directions except I can't get my Trader active in that space. I've built 2 more plank manufacturers. What a difference!
  9. Increase population

Hi How do I increase my population? (new player) Thanks
  10. expansion

At this point I'd like to thank everyone for being so helpful. Glad I found this Forum!
  11. expansion

How do I sell a road? I tried tapping it but didn't get a $
  12. expansion

Definitely checking this out. Too bad you can't store things while rearranging :)
  13. expansion

Not sure what you mean. Just started chapter ll
  14. expansion

Thanks! I'll be waiting for that cancel button. I really liked the quests.
  15. expansion

I just started playing about 4 days ago. I'm finding I'm at a standstill when it comes to expanding. I can't battle or fulfill negotiation requests due to lack of resources and battle strength. I was clipping along just fine doing quests until I got one that requires several workshops and...