• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mucksterme's latest activity

• mucksterme
    mucksterme reacted to KarlD's post in the thread auto fight with Like Like.
    With the new system it may not really hurt you to allow crafting to cross the reset depending on what is crafting and what you...
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme replied to the thread Seeking spire group.
    My FS gets 10 tourny chest every week and has a 1000 point requirement we have gotten silver or gold in the spire every week since they...
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme replied to the thread auto fight.
    yeah i just saw that mentioned in another thread it's good to know even though i rarely allow any craft to span across the reset
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme reacted to shimmerfly's post in the thread Pet Food with Like Like.
    Maybe they're missing the times that it's offered. I see it on a regular basis. ( and I have pets)
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme replied to the thread Shortcuts.
    they used to also have a 'whisper' function " /wDollarbang " but that took that away which is too bad because it was hilarious when...
  • mucksterme
    silly me i check my inventory before bribing but i guess inno is stupid for expecting us to plan ahead
  • mucksterme
    unless they've changed it recently or i misunderstand what you are saying crafter does not work that way i have had multiple military...
  • mucksterme
    It's just barely possible there was some sarcasm in Tauriel's post.....
  • mucksterme
    I believe you remember wrong. But I would love for someone to show me otherwise.
  • mucksterme
    having "gain 20 relics" for a final task is a killer for small cities doable but tough
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme replied to the thread Stash Outpost.
    Now that is an interesting thought
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme replied to the thread Stash Outpost.
    If it was to be permanently active, it would cost much much more than $8
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme reacted to CrazyWizard's post in the thread Stash Outpost with Like Like.
    I could not get the offer active on my US account for a screenshot , but it clearly stated what it does and how long it last when you...
  • mucksterme
    I will admit there have been times I've used diamond to reconstitute my army a bit. When I know I'm really going to need that squad of...
  • mucksterme
    mucksterme reacted to ajqtrz's post in the thread AM's that award KP for Tourney with Like Like.
    At first I thought this might be a good idea. As an AM I too would like to reward players from time to time for all sorts of things...