• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by muddyboots

1. muddyboots

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Does anyone know how the new Maze amounts are calculated. One of my fellows has a level 25 Maze and gets 83,000 every 3 hrs,rising to 84,000 for level 26. I have a level 26 Maze and get 116,000 - so why do I get more?
  2. muddyboots

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I joined discord to see what it was all about and they didn't need any personal info, just an email address and a password. I prefer the layout of this forum, but there is a lot of activity on discord. I'll skip between the the two I guess.
  3. muddyboots

It worked for StarTrek

muddyboots
  4. muddyboots

Hide unfair trades coming from outside the FS

Just adding my support to this idea - we have a really bad situation on SA at the moment with market manipulation. Unfortunately the only way to beat the manipulators is to continually log and and out of the trader hoping to pick up the fair trades before they do. This plays into the hands of...
  5. muddyboots

Isle of Misfits Recruiting Now

Isle of Misfits is looking for members. We are a very active experienced fellowship, highly ranked and with ambitions. We are seeking active daily players, who participate in tournaments and want to be part of a fun, busy team. Ideally you will have at least 10,000 points and have a boost in...
  6. muddyboots

Fellowship Adventure not working

I am sure the scribes, the poets and the singers are working on the epic right now.:D But, seriously, this is disappointing, and like others I had put aside time to make the best start. It is very annoying to lose badges.
  7. muddyboots

They had better restore my badges !! What an epic fail
  8. muddyboots

Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

What a mess! Now I guess I lose the badges I had just banked!
  9. muddyboots

For me as well
  10. muddyboots

Can we do something about abandoned cities?

Yes, I do that as well, although it is not entirely accurate - but better than nothing!
  11. muddyboots

Can we do something about abandoned cities?

My suggestion - perhaps it has been put before - would be to be able to see the player's last log in date and time somewhere on the city when you visit it. I am currently trying to recruit fellowship members by scouting around and visiting those who are boosted in the right goods, and I cannot...
  12. muddyboots

Memory requirements for Elvenar

Thanks for looking - I think it might be a little out of date, now that so many of us must be on Windows 10. I have 2 GB of RAM. Thanks for the tip about turning things down to low, I will try that!
  13. muddyboots

Memory requirements for Elvenar

Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this question, but I have looked everywhere for technical help and not spotted a thread for it. Does anyone know what the current computer memory requirements are for the game, I am getting a lot of screen freezing, etc and wondering whether it my...
  14. muddyboots

Friendly Fellowship needs members

Are you stuck in a dead zone? Associated Traders is looking for members, we currently need boosts in Marble, Crystal and/or Silk. We are easy-going, trade and help regularly and are made up of members ranking from 1000 points - 9000 points. If that sounds like you, please apply!
  15. muddyboots

Thanks Everyone! I've Found A Fellowship Now...

Hi, I have recently started a new fellowship. Come and join Associated Traders. I can send you an invite. Muddyboots