• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Muttmommy

1. Muttmommy

Elvenstats?

Elevenstats is up, but the link to Eleven Architect is not.
  2. Muttmommy

Poaching of players should be banned

I was in a fellowship for over a year that was not a good match for me. I stayed because I liked the people; we had some good chats. But, the frustration was always there as I would spend huge resources to do way more than my share in the tournaments and still couldn't get blueprints because...
  3. Muttmommy

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Chapter 12 coins, 10944k
  4. Muttmommy

Fellowship Adventure

Thanks, Astram. My fellows are all struggling to get the coin badge. Seems a bit much.
  5. Muttmommy

Questions about joining a FS

Thanks for your insight.
  6. Muttmommy

Questions about joining a FS

My FS is having precisely that problem. We all started out new and 6 players have left, including our Archmage who has be mia for several weeks. I've been trying to keep it going by recruiting new members. Though I'm not having much luck with that. Is there another way to recruit other than...
  7. Muttmommy

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

I love it! Thank you so much!
  8. Muttmommy

Badass Unicorns :) are looking for 6 new members.

Hey Kaylessa. We would be glad to have you if you want to give us a try. I sent you an invite.
  9. Muttmommy

Thank you!:)
  10. Muttmommy

Hi Sir Squirrel. I can see you do some fabulous work! I would love to have a signature too. From my very non-elven name, you can see I like critters. Specifically dogs, but also all domestic and wild. A nature theme would be great!
  11. Muttmommy

Hello Hi all!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
  12. Muttmommy

Hello Hi all!

I've been playing since Jan 2021, but just now joined the Forum. Our fellowship's Archmage has been out for several weeks due to some personal stuff. I hope she returns soon, but in the meantime, I'm trying to cover for her and recruit new members, etc. No questions, just wanted to say hi!
  13. Muttmommy

Badass Unicorns :) are looking for 6 new members.

We are fairly new, just started in January 2021 and have a pretty wide range of scores. There are several of us that are growing rapidly and are active in the spire and tournaments. Ideal candidates will have a score of at least 7060 and boosted in marble or planks, crystal or silk, and magic...