• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by mycharlieboy

1. My Red panda is not producing the extra bonus vision vapors while being Fed.

My Red panda is not producing the extra bonus vision vapors while being Fed. i have wasted several attempts. Please help ASAP ! its for the FA ,thanks
  2. Next Fa ?

When is the next FA going to start this month ?
  3. fellowships

hi crackie, thank you for your reply, im trying to find a new fellowship, but i would like to see their ranking and stats before i send my application. thank you
  4. help

how do i search fellowships
  5. fellowships

Hello, how do i search fellowships, thank you
  6. Draggon's Vale Arendyl US1 Looking for Members to Join us :)

Hello, my name is mycharlieboy, i am currently with starship andramida in arendyl. i am looking for a more friendly fellowship, i am an active player, i always play the tourneys and try to push the spire when i have a solid supply. i ESPECIALLY enjoy the FA's, i use my teleports vigorously so...