• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Nartis Hanta

1. Nartis Hanta

Looking for new home

I looked ya guys up and says you guys are full
  2. Nartis Hanta

Looking for new home

Hi there I'm nartis, I took another hiadas again. But I'm back at chapter 5 with boosts of Wood silk and dust Just looking for an alliance where I can activity the fellowship. From spire to Adventures and much more. And even trades. Looking for something higher up and more skilled then me to...
  3. Nartis Hanta

True. But this is for no FREEE Artwork it's a Competition that I'm doing that will soon lead to me buying their work.
  4. Nartis Hanta

5. Nartis Hanta

Mobile Search Engine

Mobile is the new and improved thing and a great start for elvenar! Though what does makes a challenge is the fact of not being able to search for players names or fellowships. If this becomes possible in the mobile version it would help greatly in the fellowship recruitments and findings
  6. Nartis Hanta

Hello Hello again

Thx :) hows the old team doing now @druindar faric
  7. Nartis Hanta

Hello Hello again

@Venar El I am on World 1. Though rightnow I wouldnt join any new ones till i am confident (around 300000 points) to join a good one.
  8. Nartis Hanta

Player Rewards

That would be a great idea. Though I wouldnt expect it to be in a update sooner or later cause free things are really not free. Maybe a leveling system where once you hit a certain FS level archmage can give more items out? But limit only to 5 people a month. There is 25 people in a FS award...
  9. Nartis Hanta

Hello Hello again

Well Hi! I was Nartis long ago. So you may have gotten an intro already Dx Though I am starting new,and I have defiently improved. I took a hiadus back in sept of 2018 (month ot amuni being out). At that time I was with @druindar faric in his fellowship and before that I had my own 7 chest...
  10. Nartis Hanta

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Thanks
  11. Nartis Hanta

Seeking adventure

Well. Thanks. I accepted Henroo since he was first to message me. Loyalty first ;D
  12. Nartis Hanta

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Hello. Idk how to place one on my avatar and such. But i am asking for: Profile pic - One picture of a anime style male with stars in his hair (mid length) violet hair. Silver eyes. Placed in a shy style. And if you can a picture with same spec but a female instead. - Nartis Writen fancy...
  13. Nartis Hanta

Seeking adventure

I am new but active. Boost that i have atm is planks. Help me acheive greatness. I am a mobile player.