• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by nativedeer

1. nativedeer

One Word Reply Game

totally wrong answer sorry
  2. nativedeer

One Word Reply Game

Crayons
  3. nativedeer

Upgrades for quests

Any building will do for upgrading in quests including AW’s? (As long as it’s 5 or higher)
  4. nativedeer

The T

That’s good just thought the time between mite increase to have to use time boosts or have the cool down AW
  5. nativedeer

The T

Was you get in higher chapters does the time in tournament you have to wait to come back increase?(or always stay the same) thanks
  6. nativedeer

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

So the dragon Abby is a must for sure? Must get back to city n make room I’m in the middle of chapter 10
  7. nativedeer

Yup it sure does each lock will be 24 hrs after I finish the quest that unlocks thank you
  8. nativedeer

What r milestones? So the lock time is pretty much different for everyone
  9. nativedeer

Speaking of the locks on the quests.how do they go the first one was 81/2 hrs I like planning ahead so if anyone knows let me know thanks Going for the larvae egg just so I don’t have to wast my precious r&r’s besides that just what mite pop up in the chests time boosts or troop instants r...
  10. nativedeer

Other Issues with the improvements

Yes I think u are so rite I craft every new item( buildings )that comes up in rotation n I have a supply of pet food which I use for 3 things in my city. As for the troop boosts the mage shows up most, but all the others also show up.I never used to do my crafting this way only after a post I...
  11. nativedeer

Troop boosts

This will help me down the road only in chapter 10 Sorcerers & dragons Wishing for polar bear n when warp comes will place thanks for help
  12. nativedeer

Troop boosts

Oh I got it now thank u this will be my new way
  13. nativedeer

Troop boosts

Ok so after 4pm eastern n is is first day of the Spire u r taking bout? N with the spire the time boosts won’t be a problem because I boost my way to the top on the first day because that gives me time to resupply my stuff I don’t totally fight I usually fight when I know for sure it’s ez or...
  14. nativedeer

Troop boosts

Wanting to know when is the best time to place troop boosts if planning to fight both the spire n T, so I mite be able to make the most of my troop boosts.
  15. nativedeer

Discussion The Buried City

Wanting to know at what number quest the lock starts? Just planning ahead thanks